Re: Goooooooood Moooornin' P&E!!!!

• Options
    Good morning! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Good morning!
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Good Morning.  I'm just at work waiting on auditors to get here - which = automatic bad moods for most of my coworkers.  Lord just please get me through the next 3 days without telling a coworker to STFU b/c it's not that serious - and if it is, then you weren't doing your job the past 3 years. 

andplusalso - please let stinky cat pee coworker come to work showered and with her hairbrushed since she is the "face" to the auditors. 
  • Options
    Buenos dias!

Happy Tuesday!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_goooooooood-moooornin-pe?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:653cfb39-2859-4011-81ed-9bebff55092bPost:9b3178aa-44b3-49ca-ad16-d8c9f1f2a7c1">Re: Goooooooood Moooornin' P&E!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good Morning.  I'm just at work waiting on auditors to get here - which = automatic bad moods for most of my coworkers.  Lord just please get me through the next 3 days without telling a coworker to STFU b/c it's not that serious - and if it is, then you weren't doing your job the past 3 years.  Posted by Stackeye210[/QUOTE]

Good attitude, Stacks. WHen I was an auditor, people were terrified of us. I'm not reallys sure why. Now, I like when our auditors come because they are pretty cool people. Nothing to be scared of.

Good Morning All! Austin is getting all of winter today, according to the forecast. Its 36 and sleeting now. We are supposed to have snow this afternoon, hard freeze, and then it will be 55 and clear again tomorrow. It was 72 on Sunday. Weird. But people are forgetting how to drive already. I saw 2 wrecks on my way home from bootcamp, a 10 minute drive.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Morning! I'm off to IHOP in a bit to get some free pancakes for National Pancake Day. I'm happy about that, but sadly I am going with a girl who kinda drives me nuts, so we will see how this all goes. After that I have a meeting with one of my committee members to talk about my major exam, and then I get to spend the rest of the afternoon writing papers and editing things for tomorrow. Hopefully I don't fall asleep.
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_goooooooood-moooornin-pe?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:653cfb39-2859-4011-81ed-9bebff55092bPost:9b3178aa-44b3-49ca-ad16-d8c9f1f2a7c1">Re: Goooooooood Moooornin' P&E!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good Morning.  I'm just at work waiting on auditors to get here - which = automatic bad moods for most of my coworkers.  Lord just please get me through the next 3 days without telling a coworker to STFU b/c it's not that serious - and if it is, then you weren't doing your job the past 3 years.
    Posted by Stackeye210[/QUOTE]
    We should start a support group.  People are freaking out here because our audit started yesterday, and they'll be here for easily a week, but most likely closer to 2.  Really, everything they could possibly want we already have, just need to print, so I don't see the need to freak out.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Good morning.  Work is lame.  I'm already excited for lunch.

I also kind of am looking forward to the Olympics ending, as much as I love them, so I can start going to bed earlier.  :(
  • Options
    Good morning, ladies! I am finally back at work (meh). Had an enforced extended vacation day yesterday when my younger daughter was up off and on all of the Sunday night with what turned out to be a double ear infection, about as bad as the doctor had ever seen. So Augmentin, numbing drops, and Motrin later, she is a bit more comfortable. Still not in school, but DH is off today so he can stay home with her.

Had to buy them both new shoes for PE yesterday. The 11 year-old is into a 7 1/2, the 8 year-old is up to a 7. Good Lord, my feet aren't that big (size 9), where is this coming from?
  • Options
    Good Morning, All! 
  • Options
    Good morning!  Yesterday was hellish so I'm hoping today will be better.  Not starting off that way, I left my EZPass in FI's car last night so I had to pay $3.00 instead of $0.75 on my way to work this morning.  And I didn't have cash so I had to write out a check at the toll booth.  Whoops!
    ttc chart
    BFP 8/01/12, EDD 04/10/12, mm/c @ 6wks, discovered at 8wks, D&C 9/05/12
  • Options
    Good morning!! I am downing a few cups of coffee before I head out the door to walk ot work. I have my fingers crossed that everyone was kind enough to clean their sidewalks off....but I won't hold my breath!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_goooooooood-moooornin-pe?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:653cfb39-2859-4011-81ed-9bebff55092bPost:a5b5f019-4335-4d62-9943-cbfd3c429a9b">Re: Goooooooood Moooornin' P&E!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good morning!  Yesterday was hellish so I'm hoping today will be better.  Not starting off that way, I left my EZPass in FI's car last night so I had to pay $3.00 instead of $0.75 on my way to work this morning.  And I didn't have cash so I had to write out a check at the toll booth.  Whoops!
    Posted by FutureMrsTR[/QUOTE]

That sucks!

I'm getting ready to go out for coffee and then shopping with friends. WEE!  Only, I don't get to buy anything.  Boooo
  • Options
    morning..

I'm off to work... today is my friday.   yah...

Have a good day ladies..

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    Happy Tuesday morning :)

TR - that's too funny writing a check at the toll. One time I had to get an IOU from ours because I didn't even have my checkbook.
  • Options
    Good morning! 

SarahP - Please scare away the snow in time for my arrival tomorrow morning.  Kthx!
  • Options
    I would HATE to have to go through tolls every morning!  yuck. 
  • Options
    Yeah, we're staying at my grandparent's house in NJ while they're in FL since FI got laid off.  So the no rent for a few months balances out the commute and the toll over the bridge.  But I felt bad holding up all of those people behind me!
    ttc chart
  • Options
    Morning everyone!
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • Options
    HOLLER!
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Morning!

I am so thrilled to be at work today, I haven't had heat in my house since 5:00 yesterday, so it was really cold. I'm spending the next few days at my parents house til it gets fixed.
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
  • Options
    Morning, ladies!
  • Options
    Aw, Megan that sucks!  But good that you can go to your parents' house.  That happened in my apt once and I spent 3 nights sleeping in sweatpants/sweatshirt and taking showers that felt like needles, haha.
    ttc chart
  • Options
    Morning!! I wish I had the "go" I need this week, thus far anyway.
  • Options
    Morning!  I'm at work, wishing the wet snow would stop, and knowing that it's not supposed to for the next four days...

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_goooooooood-moooornin-pe?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:653cfb39-2859-4011-81ed-9bebff55092bPost:adba67d4-ded7-47a9-8198-bbdc40502df6">Re: Goooooooood Moooornin' P&E!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good morning!  SarahP - Please scare away the snow in time for my arrival tomorrow morning.  Kthx!
    Posted by julezlee[/QUOTE]

Julez, it will be 28 tonight, but a balmy 55 tomorrow, so anytime during daylight you should have no problem. Its sleeting right now and sticking to the ground. I am selfishly wishing it will really be 1-2" of snow today so I can go out and play with the students this afternoon.

Oh, and while you are apartment hunting, don't forget about condos. There is one (or more) in our complex for rent.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I know TR, I slept in my flannel pajamas and snuggie last night! Ugh,
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
  • Options
    Good AM!! I'm already have a good day. Today is my Friday!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards