Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Des Moines GTG

OK, here's photo proof. Poor Night was in the hotel room, with a bad fever and stomach virus, but here's me, KGB, and Vogt, all having a good time at Dos Rios. Photo courtesy of my J, who came along because I can't navigate downtown to save my life.... (he was bribed with margaritas).

Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew

Re: Des Moines GTG

• Options
    oh what fun!

...Except for Night, that sucks :(
    Photobucket
  • Options
    That sucks for Night!  Who is KGB?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Aww looks like fun, I'm sad I missed it :(  Glad you guys had a good time though!  Hope Night is feeling better, that really sucks.
  • Options
    It could have been 25% more awesome.  It's GKB, Dani.  She was the one with the sig of her leaning against a wall with a foot on it and her (now H) kissing her.  I think that was the most recent one, anyway.
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    Green dress or green in her dress...
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    Night, are you feeling any better? Stomach bugs are the very worst.

And it looks like y'all had fun!
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • Options
    I'm fine now.  It sucked.  I was feeling a little weird in the morning, but figured it was just stomach acid, so took some prilosec and ate saltines for lunch.  By Saturday night I was a feverish, mess of unattractive and nausea.  H and my friend Roxy came and rescued me from DSM (which was SO SO SO nice of them.) That way I didn't have to drive home.  

Then I slept for far too long on Sunday and am pretty well back to normal this morning.  Talk about being irritated at something I can't control.  
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    O.M.G. That picture of me is so unfortunate

But yes, a lovely time was had by all, except poor Night. It was so nice to meet Amber and Missy & J, and see Karen again. And, the margarita was fabulous, of course :)
  • Options
    I think it's a great photo, Jen! Night, you were missed :( I always want to call her KGB, since I know her first and last names, so silly me! I don't think she's been on much since the changeover.

Dinner was good, and uber picky J said he'd go back - I was floored! Even better company. I'd post the one of us, but of course, he's making "stern face" as usual and I look like I'm the one who's been downing the margaritas....
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    Vogt!! Hi love!
  • Options
    Vally! Hi my sweet :)
  • Options
    You guys are so cute! Looks like you had a great time, except for Night (but glad you're feeling better!).

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    Looks like you had great fun!!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards