New York-New York City

Hotel Bags

I wanted to know what to put into a hotel bag for an in-town wedding but for out-of-towners and wedding party.

I know the usual water, gum, tylenol, and a snack.  Am I missing something or is this enough?

Thanks!

Re: Hotel Bags

• I went to one of the information booths in the city ( on canal street b/w Chinatown and Little Italy and got pocket sized subway maps. I am also including a welcome letter/timeline
    227 Invited image
    136 Ready to party image
    91 Won't be attending image
  • I went to one of the information booths in the city ( on canal street b/w Chinatown and Little Italy and got pocket sized subway maps. I am also including a welcome letter/timeline
    227 Invited image
    136 Ready to party image
    91 Won't be attending image
  • I included subway maps, brochures of things to do, inexpensive "I Love NY" tshirts (they were $3/tshirt) and black & white cookies.

• Depending on where the wedding is, a list of "things to do" in the area is always helpful.  Our wedding was in Long Island so our list included a map, since everythign is all spread out over there! 

I also really appreciate it when the bags include a schedule of the weekend's events - especially if there are shuttles involved.  Hotel staff don't always have the right information and I am always nervous i will miss a shuttle. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards