Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Taken

Has anyone seen it?  I give it five thumbs up.  Liam Neeson was pretty badass.
Photobucket

Re: Taken

• Options
    I wasn't expecting to like it nearly as much, but it was awesome.  You're right, he was such the badass, it was great!
  • Options
    The whole time, Nick was like "What if I was badass like that?  I would do that for our daughter".

No he wouldn't bc he is not badass, but then again I played the "what if I was as hot as Femke Janssen".
    Photobucket
  • Options
    That was a very good movie. I didn't expect to like it, but I did.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    It sort of reminded me of Man on Fire, which that movie I didn't think I'd like, but I saw it with my Dad and it was pretty good.
    Photobucket
  • Options

I liked that one too!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    It was good.  It was so sad at the end.  I'm not much of an action girl though, I was suprised to like either of them.  A big part of it is probably the cast, they both had fantastic casting.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I think the reason I liked them is because I believed the acting. Plus, even though its a movie, seeing a man go through that much hell to rescue someone he loves, just makes all the violence justifiable. Not sure it that makes any sense, but they were both great movies.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Loved it! I was surprised too, mostly I think b/c I didn't hear about it a lot before I saw it. Plus he was really great in the role. I really believed him, and I didn't once think of him in his Love Actually role (I love that movie).

When he says "They are going to take you," I freaked out. That was so scary, but at the same time I was like wow. Again believable b/c  of his experience. So good.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I freaking love Liam Neeson.

I just got back from seeing Avatar. I'm pretty much the last person to see it.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    I just saw Taken last night, and we watched Man on Fire the night before.
    Great movies.
  • Options
    And by 'great' I mean... we didn't want to turn them off in the middle of them because they sucked so much like the last three movies we rented before them. Just to clarify.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards