Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Mandy - YGPM

Re: Mandy - YGPM

• Options
    You know what's hilarious?  When I first saw this post, it said it had been posted 154 days ago.
  • Options
    Poor Vally. She waited almost half a year before finally breaking down and paging Mandy.
  • Options
    ha! I think the craziest number I saw was 90 days ago or something on a really recent post.
  • Options
    It said there were 150 posts when I clicked on it!
  • Options
    Bec! Where have you been?
  • Options
    It also says this thread was posted by Mrs Amoro there... Huh.
  • Options
    Bec! Where have you been?

Checking my PMs. Still nothing. From anyone. Refresh.... refresh.... refresh....

I was actually not in the office last week. DH had minor surgery so he came to my house and healed while I caught up on my freelance and nursed his whiney ass. (Just kidding. He was actually pretty good about it all.)

I missed you, though! And your beer. Or whoever's beer that is.
  • Options
    Glad to see the glitches are back in full force Yell

Bec- glad to hear that your H is recovering. But really, what man isn't a whiney ass after minor surgery?!

You were missed. I passed by cows on my way to work the other morning and I thought of you.
  • Options
    Yeah, I actually asked the doctor pre-op what his whiney range should be in terms of hours or days, and he looked at me like I was nuts. I just told him I'd suffered through one too many colds with this man, and I just needed to know how long he should be expected to whine about recovery pain. DH got to whine all he wanted for 3 days, then he had to get up and stop it. He did great! :)
  • Options
    That's great! Good for Mr. Bec :)
    And thank gawd he is doing better so you can get back to knotting and working like a good wife!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards