New York-New York City
Options

bridal garden

Has any one been to bridal garden its on 21st street. I was thinking of going there to look for a veil. I posted the link below the website says they have discounted dresses, veils and headpieces

http://www.bridalgarden.org/about.html
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: bridal garden

• Options
    nfguthrienfguthrie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought my dress there--didn't really pay attention to veils, but it's probably worth at least checking out.  Bear in mind that their prices are most definitely negotiable!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went dress shopping there and really wasn't impressed.  They did have a number of veils though so it's probably worth checking out.

Depending on what you're looking for, I would be sure to check out Etsy and eBay.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you do go to check out veils, please PM me and let me know your thoughts, or if you went elsewhere, I'd be interested in that info as well.  I am also thinking of heading there for glance at veils, just haven't had the chance to and compared to other items, I can put this off still for a bit of time.  Also just not sure of where I want to go, though I was at David's Bridal awhile back (searching for MOH dress) and looked at accessories there and wasn't a fan of the veils at the time.

Thanks and GL.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I bought my dress there, as did two friends of mine.  They were able to recommend a seamstress for the alterations and one of the associates makes custom veils, although I'm not sure what she charges.  She was able to show me a veil fabric that matched the unusual shade of my dress, but I haven't decided yet whether or not I even want to wear a veil. I would advise going on a weekday when it's less crowded.  
    April 2010 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Romantic Pic
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards