Wedding Etiquette Forum

RSVP

What do you do if you have several rsvp's not returned by the rsvp date?

Re: RSVP

• Call the missing people and find out whether or not they're coming.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • Call them
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• Wait a few days until after the RSVP deadline passes, then pull out the celly and start a callin'. "Hey... I haven't recieved your RSVP yet, just wanted to make sure it didn't get lost in the mail or anything. Do you plan on making it? :)"
    I iz not Bridezilla.imageI iz Veloceraptor!

FOR SALE!!.

• I'd give it a few days in case there are any stragglers.  Otherwise, if your numbers are due to the venue/catering soon then simply contact the people to see if they are coming.  It's a hassle, but necessary.  This is usally when MIL's come in handy to contact your FI's side of the fam.
  • Thanks Everyone! THat is what I was going to do just wanted to make sure it was the correct way of doing it!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_rsvp-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:73aa5b2f-6197-4eed-a0f0-abc8f6235dd2Post:2aba4cce-ab98-40a7-86ce-cd576570e74f">Re: RSVP</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wait a few days until after the RSVP deadline passes, then pull out the celly and start a callin'. "Hey... I haven't recieved your RSVP yet, just wanted to make sure it didn't get lost in the mail or anything. Do you plan on making it? :)"
    Posted by sep72fendr[/QUOTE]

this!
    imageAnniversary
  • When I contacted them I gave them a new deadline:  "If you are coming I need to know by this Friday."   I'm going to wait until Monday and to turn in my head count and do the seating chart. 

Also contact the hotel and ask if those people have booked rooms.
    murrayed
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards