New York-New York City
Options

Tosca Marquee

Has  anyone has either hosted or attended an event at Tosca Marquee?  It's pretty new, so I haven't found any reviews.  

Re: Tosca Marquee

• Options
    Lali4182Lali4182 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're having our wedding reception there on May 8th. So far, they have been really helpful. Their prices are reasonable. We're scheduled for a tasting this Saturday.
  • Options
    ohitsmelissaohitsmelissa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love Tosca and their food is delicious, have eaten there a few times. We're having our wedding reception at Tosca in October, and I also agree that they've been helpful and have great prices as well. I like that they host one event at a time, so I will be the only bride that night hehe!
  • Options
    cherryclan7cherryclan7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello, Congratulations on your wedding! I hope it was everything you wanted!

I am considering Tosca for my wedding next year.

I wanted to know a little about your experience with them, the space,the food, etc.

Thanks for your time!

• Options
    brideinsatbrideinsat member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How did your wedding go in May?
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I AM HAVING MY WEDDING THERE THIS OCTOBER AND THEY HAVE BEEN REALLY HELPFUL AND ACCOMIDATING!  THEY ARE VERY REASONABLE AND SUPER FRIENDLY.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats Brides!!!

If any of you could give me quotes or rates for a wedding at Tosca Marquee, that would be great! I want to see if they fit my budget. Thanks in advance <3
  • Options
    marisa17marisa17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://westchester.weddings.com/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-new-york-city_tosca-marquee?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:114Discussion:e358c205-994d-4682-bc05-e386e5a0e05bPost:4add8896-9650-4f32-887e-c1e94e8bc8f0">Re: Tosca Marquee</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats Brides!!! If any of you could give me quotes or rates for a wedding at Tosca Marquee, that would be great! I want to see if they fit my budget. Thanks in advance <3
    Posted by JR111106[/QUOTE]
    It really depends on which meal you are looking to do, they have I believe 3 different types of menus and each plated vs. buffet. Check out their website and the menus are on there but I suggest you meet with them to get the bottom line price before making any decisions.<div>
    </div><div>I am having my reception there in October of next year and have had brunch there once (FOOD IS DELICIOUS and I AM SURE IT IS MORE OF THE SAME).</div><div>
    </div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker

I love my soon-to-be husband!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The Tosca sounds great to me. They quoted me as a minimum 8 grand {food and beverage} with a 600 buck ceremony fee.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!

That sounds reasonable. You said they quoted you for 8 grand but for how many people? (if you dont mind me asking =] ) Do they give you rates once you make an appointment or do you have a brochure? I really want to get married there but I'm on such a tight budget! Thanks in advance! Hope everything comes out like you dreamed =]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards