Wedding Etiquette Forum

Got an iphone?

TK's IT department made some changes today so that you can get to the boards from your phone, I'm told.  I don't have one, so I can't check it out myself, but if you've previously avoided the boards from your phone 'cause it didn't work - give it a whirl.

I have no idea if it's connected to the time zone thing. 
DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
Mom to J: 2011
Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485

Re: Got an iphone?

• ANNNDDD I don't have an iphone, I have a blackberry.

The Knot clearly hates me.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • They should make an App! 
    image Married and Junk.
  • I just tried to respond to this thread from my phone and it doesn't let me.
  • Y I OughtaY I Oughta member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited November 2010
    Frown  Nope, doesn't work. I can't click on the text box or type anything. I can only read threads, but no respond
    20130105_202820-1_zps07580b43 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Looks like they may want to get back to work on that...I still can't post from my iPhone.  Just tried it.  Unless it's an app.  I just tried through the website, and nada.  Sad Mel :( 

• Yep, I still can't do anything.  I can see the boards from my iPhone, but I can't respond to anything. 

Leah, there's an App, but it sucks.
  • I also just searched for an app and there is nothing except for wedding 911 by the knot
  • Thanks all.  It's supposed to allow access to the regular boards, not the special iphone whatever. 

At least it didn't crash anything.  Innocent
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_got-iphone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:75c56bd7-a152-490d-9d73-1e7809705cd8Post:8e06f446-4fe6-459a-8fce-bd839d86d229">Re: Got an iphone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks all.  It's supposed to allow access to the regular boards, not the special iphone whatever.  At least it didn't crash anything. 
    Posted by squirrly[/QUOTE]

Squirrly has an orange!

And I guess saying it didn't crash anything is looking on the bright side!  I wasn't all about taking another field trip to chinese weddings today.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Waiting to meet the baby broccoli on 5/5/2013!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_got-iphone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:75c56bd7-a152-490d-9d73-1e7809705cd8Post:777b92ca-c310-452d-9a6b-3ac1b814aaa5">Re: Got an iphone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]  Boo iPhone. Yay Droid.
    Posted by cfaszews25[/QUOTE]

<div>Can you post on TK with your Droid?</div>
  • I tried downloading Opera but it wouldn't work for me. Ugh I need an iPhone, damnit.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards