Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Good Morning - Warning - some baby content!!! :)

I'm an auntie again!  Apparently I only ever get nephews though.  (not complaining though, I love my little guys)

Kherrington Josiah was born this morning to SIL at 12:04am after 21 hours of labor.  YUCK.

I'm going to go visit him in a few hours, I'll be sure to post pictures later.  MIL said he looks like a cricket.  LOL. 

How is everyone doing this morning?

Re: Good Morning - Warning - some baby content!!! :)

• Options
    Awwww congratulations! Definitely post pics.

I am already 3/4 through my coffee if that says anything.
  • Options
    Congrats!  Hope they are doing well.  Cute name, but do you have any insight on why they threw an h after the K? 
  • Options
    Good Morning to the new Auntie.

I can't wait to see pictures of what a newborn cricket looks like ;-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Good morning! Congrats on Auntiehood, again!

I'm tired, but good. Scott surprised me with tickets for Jeff Dunham last night, and OMG so hilarious.

I'm in training again today. UGH. It's interesting stuff, so that helps, but man. I just hate sitting still that long.

Oh and? Baby Liam broke his little leg last weekend. :( Poor lil' guy.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    OH OH!! My niece is also at the U of M undergoing a day full of tests to see if she's a cochlear implant candidate. So I'm sending them a bunch of good vibes today.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-36?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7656b4f1-65f9-4098-be2a-19e2cef19f5cPost:985d95bb-a20e-45c0-a276-c262dee2d683">Re: Good Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats!  Hope they are doing well.  Cute name, but do you have any insight on why they threw an h after the K? 
    Posted by kate51485[/QUOTE]

LOL - she fell in love with the name from the girl Kherrington on "So you think you can dance" and decided that that was what she was naming her kid regardless if it was a girl or boy.  So she just kept the spelling the same.  IMO I would have left out the "h" because her husband's name is Kerri. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-36?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:7656b4f1-65f9-4098-be2a-19e2cef19f5cPost:b22c62d2-59bc-43d9-a7e3-c661e377562e">Re: Good Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]Baby Liam broke his little leg last weekend. :( Poor lil' guy.
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]

OH NO!!!!  That is really sucky :(  I hope he's a little trooper.

I hope it goes well for your niece!
  • Options
    OMG Fish - how did Liam do that?  That is so sad when you see little kids in casts, makes me want to cry. 

AND - good luck to your niece.  DEFINITE VIBE SENDING!!!!  That would be so awesome if she is in fact a candidate. 
  • Options
    The anti baby people are gonna keel me, but:
    http://i49.tinypic.com/15i6dzo.jpg&quot; target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>" href="http://i49.tinypic.com/15i6dzo.jpg" class="thickbox">

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Fish - that is the most sad picture ever, and still filled with all sorts of cuteness at the same time.

OK - Mr Stack just emailed me a phone picture so it isn't very good.  The baby is an exact replica of BIL (I was really hoping he'd look like SIL)  I'll be sure to get better pictures later today. 

• Options
    They really don't know what happened. They were playing with him and he was giggling to beat the band, and then all of a sudden he started to get angry. They thought that he was just tired or hungry, but then he wasn't grabbing his one foot and was paying more attention to one of his legs, so they took him in and found a leeeeetle fracture.

The doctor thought it was just a fluke, but he's going in for bone density tests to make sure something bigger isn't going on.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    EEP!! He's so CUTE!!! Hai, Kherrington!

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options

Awww poor little L!  He still is the cutest thing ever, even with cast.  I think you should call dibs on prime signing area for "Aunt Fishy" :)

Stacks -- hmm, dunno about a cricket, but he is all teeny and sweet!

• Options
    I hope it was just a fluke of a fracture.  It's good they're going to get some tests done to make sure. 

• Options
    I get to spend a gigantic amount of time with him tomorrow, so we'll get that cast all nice and detailed. :)

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Awww poor Liam... but he is toooo cute still. Hopefully, it isn't a bigger issue.

Stack - adorable!
  • Options
    Kate - I don't know how any baby could look like a cricket.  Maybe MIL's mind was playing tricks on her since she'd been at the hospital for like 20 hours.  ha. 
  • Options
    Yeah, crickets are all gross and junk.

And babies, while gross and junk when they come out, are typically not cricket like.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-36?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:7656b4f1-65f9-4098-be2a-19e2cef19f5cPost:87011cfb-8547-4b0a-8c2b-8a92458ae7b2">Re: Good Morning - Warning - some baby content!!! :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Kate - I don't know how any baby could look like a cricket.  Maybe MIL's mind was playing tricks on her since she'd been at the hospital for like 20 hours.  ha. 
    Posted by Stackeye210[/QUOTE]

Possibly!  That is a long time, that's for sure.
  • Options
    Good morning!  Congrats mrsStack and poor LIam, he looks so cute and pitiful with his little cast.  :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Maybe she thought he looked like Jiminey Cricket.. who knows? He sure is cute though.

YAY! for cute babies, even those with broken legs.

Good morning all!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Congratulations!

Good morning all!
  • Options
    I have a question.  I was randomly looking over on NEY and they have this thread about their "bylaws" including inside jokes and definitions.

They say that "beebee" is a variation of "baby".  I always thought it was a play on someone who is bitchy.

Set me straight -- which is it?
  • Options
    Congrats, Stacks! 

Good Morning, ladies!  Hope all is well with y'all!
  • Options
    I always thought it was baby. Like a baby bride who wants a pony and her dad to pay for everything, including having Beyonce at her wedding.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-36?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7656b4f1-65f9-4098-be2a-19e2cef19f5cPost:4fc633b9-a13b-4c65-bc9e-717d53693296">Re: Good Morning - Warning - some baby content!!! :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Like a baby bride who wants a pony and her dad to pay for everything, including having Beyonce at her wedding.
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]

Yeah that about sums it up.  It was used a LOT more back when I first started posting but I hardly ever see it anymore.  It basically means the type of bride who thinks the wedding is her spayshul pretty princess day and that she should get to do whatever she wants, blah blah.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Beebee for some reason makes me think of fat b*stard from Austin Powers.

• Options
    Ah ok, thanks for clarification.
  • Options
    I kind of thought it was a combination.  Like someone's being bitchy because they're a baby and want people to cater to them.  I called FI a beebee in the car one day when he was whining about something and he just stared at me while I tried to explain it, haha.
    ttc chart
    BFP 8/01/12, EDD 04/10/12, mm/c @ 6wks, discovered at 8wks, D&C 9/05/12
  • Options
    Congratulations Stack! Your nephew is a cutie!

And good morning all! Just woke up after sleeping in my apartment for the first time in about a month and a half, and between the time I went to sleep and the time I woke up, I didn't wake up or look at the clock or anything once. I guess it's good to be home.
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards