Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Thirsty Thursday?

Well today beat the ever living crap out of me. I met with a woman about one 40 person party for THREE hours. Effff.

The good news? My boss let me have a bottle of wine some one gifted him. NICE.

Who is here, who wants in with me, and what are you pretty ladies doing?

Re: Thirsty Thursday?

• Options
    I'm about to post to show you guys the project I just finished with my new sewing machine.  Then I'll be cracking open a bottle of wine and watching the NBC shows!  My H is out of town so I'm looking forward to a relaxing quiet night!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm here. Laying low....I get to take the next week off of work per the suggestion of my Dean (as they find a way to remove me from my current position and place me elsewhere, without my old boss killing me). 

Hi.
  • Options

Had a 2 hour process improvement meeting that turned into a B-fest with me just listening to all the complaining.  On my 2nd mich ultra now..

• Options
    Don't you just kinda love when you have an alone night every now and then?
    I had one the other night and it was just what every gal needs :) (ie. I could paint my nails without him choking on fumes and have the whole couch to myself!)
  • Options
    I'm sitting around waiting for my sheets to get out of the dryer. Later tonight I'm going to my friend's house to watch Grey's Anatomy.
  • Options
    Can you really spell 'process improvement meeting" with "biitchfest?" You totally knew that one was coming aallenba :)

Rach - I am out of the loop on you girl (having been away for a week) whats the deal with the old boss AND is that your WEDDING dress? Because it is gorg.
  • Options
    Jess, I don't know how you can still follow that show... maybe it got better but for a while there it was driving me up the friggen wall.
    I used to be pretty much the biggest fan of it too :(
  • Options
    I need a djrank STAT. I'm sitting in FI's office knotting and he's doing the boy equivalent on his own message board at his desktop.  We're gearing up for the season premiere of The Office! Yay!
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • Options
    I've been looking forward to tonight for months! I'm going to a Sabres/Kings game at the Staples Center. Then FI and I are trying out this tequila bar and restaurant we've really been wanting to go to called Rivera, which is near the Staples Center. They have these infused tequilas that taste like vanilla, honeysuckle, etc. I wish I didn't have to work tomorrow!
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_thirsty-thursday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:76b25fdd-7335-40c1-bd25-c57e295267f7Post:13313ef9-6a22-4341-94ce-a3dc35568607">Re: Thirsty Thursday?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've been looking forward to tonight for months! I'm going to a Sabres/Kings game at the Staples Center. Then FI and I are trying out this tequila bar and restaurant we've really been wanting to go to called Rivera, which is near the Staples Center. They have these infused tequilas that taste like vanilla, honeysuckle, etc. I wish I didn't have to work tomorrow!
    Posted by msmerymac[/QUOTE]

That sounds like way too much fun! I've never been to a hockey game before.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • Options
    Hi!  I'm here. Not drinking tonight because I drank too much last night during our awesome Settlers of Catan game night and felt like poo all day today.  Even though I would really like to because today kinda sucked.  Thanks for the reminder that I totally need to do my nails tonight.
  • Options
    Well you totally win Mery! That sounds awesome :) Just gatorade/advil it up before bed!

Lauren, is your man into fantasy sports stuff? Mine is alwaaaays on those boards trash talking.
  • Options
    Mery - that sounds awesome!  I love hockey games.  We used to go a lot in Tampa.

Meaghan - yep, it's just what I need!  :)
  • Options
    Julez - FI got that game for Christmas! We still need to play it.

Lauren - that's because you are from La and not practically Canadian like me! The Sabres are my favorite team but they rarely travel out here to play on the west coast. It's like an every other year event. Hockey is really fast-paced. I love it. And during intermission they sometimes have the peewee hockey teams come out and play. There's nothing like watching 5 year old kids fall down on the ice and hudde together in packs when they can actually stand!
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    Mery - This was our first time really playing it because you need 4 people.  And it was  super fun because one of our friends plays it all the time so the rest of us were just pestering him all night to tell us what we could/could not do.  Did get a little mad though because I was 1 freakin' point from winning and they all decided to gang up on me and DH ended up winning.  I am not a good loser.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards