Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

"Miss Manners' Guide to a Surprisingly Dignified Wedding"

To whomever suggested this book (I can't remember the post where I read it)...thank you! I'm halfway through and loving it. I think I have been watching way too much TLC, because I kept feeling like I was SUPPOSED to be like, "ME ME ME" when that's not really the way I wanted to do things in the first place.

Re: "Miss Manners' Guide to a Surprisingly Dignified Wedding"

• Options
    My favorite wedding etiquette book.  Just when I think that I must be the crazy one and everyone else is normal, I read the book and remember that I live in a world of crazies. 

May 2013 February Siggy: Invitations

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Salsera29Salsera29 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited January 2013
    My favorite wedding etiquette book.  Just when I think that I must be the crazy one and everyone else is normal, I read the book and remember that I live in a world of crazies. 

Exactly!!!!!! :-)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_miss-manners-guide-to-a-surprisingly-dignified-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:79cd35d8-a2fd-476c-b0ab-18cc9e9a315cPost:536683e3-ab72-478e-998f-b58333bf2a5c">Re: "Miss Manners' Guide to a Surprisingly Dignified Wedding"</a>:
    [QUOTE]Miss Manners is civilization's last hope.
    Posted by RetreadBride[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I'm with you.

</div>

May 2013 February Siggy: Invitations

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I felt like that book made planning my wedding easier, despite what some of the nay sayers that show up on here for a couple posts, yell at us and then leave think. I felt armed to take care of my guests well, and confident that even if the centerpieces or other extranious things weren't exactly what I had envisioned, it wouldn't alter the air of class I was able to present by being a gracious bride. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards