WoW Ladies

A cute comic that DH sent to me:

http://www.cad-comic.com/cad/
BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: WoW Ladies

• Options
    Although I'm not a WoW lady, I just wanted to chime in and say that the WoW commercials with Mr. T crack me up every time I see them.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • Options
    I'M A NIGHT ELF MOHAWK!!

They have a thing in game where you can throw a mohawk grenade at someone and change their head to look like Mr. T.  It's awesome.

• Options
    That is cute.
  • Options
    Love it.  And I am a Night Elf Mohawk too.
  • Options
    I like the comic before it, too- his vows.  Sending it to FI. :)

I haven't used my night elf mohawk grenades yet- gotta do that.
  • Options
    When I saw the commercial last, I told FI that I almost wanted to start playing solely because I could potentially make someone look like Mr. T for a minute.  That has to be the funniest gaming feature I've ever encountered.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • Options
    I am in the minority, but the Night Elf Mohawk grenades drive me nuts. I think the graphic is fugly. But the commercials are pretty funny!
  • Options
    Too cute!  I hadn't played in months, so I suspended my account.  I'll pick it up again sometime, I'm sure.
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • Options
    FI used to play and he decided he wanted to play again- so he bought it for me and I love it.  I'm still a total newb, but I'm a little addicted already.  (Tonight is trivia night with my friends, but a small part of me would rather go home and play WoW)
  • Options
    Love the comics, thanks for the heads-up, Sucrets.

I have to admit, I haven't played WoW since the Pilgrims quest thing.  FI bought Dragon Age Origins for me and I can't stop playing.  I daydream about it at work Frown
  • Options
    Loved it.  I am a blood elf mage,  I also have a DK
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_wow-ladies-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7b8f4327-2e84-4c76-b726-55d19e3627a1Post:02efddfe-47ec-41bb-b1d0-e37056b8208d">Re: WoW Ladies</a>:
    [QUOTE]Love the comics, thanks for the heads-up, Sucrets. I have to admit, I haven't played WoW since the Pilgrims quest thing.  FI bought Dragon Age Origins for me and I can't stop playing.  I daydream about it at work
    Posted by impslave[/QUOTE]

I've been playing sporadically lately. I got DH Dragon Age for xmas - good to know that it's great! 

• Options
    I miss wow :( Anyone want to buy me a new computer for christmas?
  • Options
    Haha, that made me laugh. Thanks for the comic :)

I'm disappointed with the new patch because they fixed a bug. It was a bug for the tiger boss in ZG where you could glitch him three times by standing on a stump til he reset, and on the third time he transform into his tiger form and the two adds despawn. So it was REALLY easy to farm for the zulian tiger. Not anymore. /cry
  • Options
    Yeah, I don't have time for wow, what with grad school and all that nonsense. 
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards