Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

CASTING FOR TWO SISTERS GETTING MARRIED IN THE SAME YEAR

Are you getting married in the same year as your sister? If so, a premiere production company wants you to tell your story! Please contact directly at jbainbridge@tgroupmail.com. If you know anyone who is in this predicament, send them our way! 

Re: CASTING FOR TWO SISTERS GETTING MARRIED IN THE SAME YEAR

• Options
    Details? My sister and I are getting married in 2014.
    Katieval
  • Options
    Actually I am a little different. I am getting married 14 months apart from my sister. This is weird because my sister is 7 years older than me. Our mother is having a hard time trying to be there for both of us. I do not see it as a problem because I am a lot more independent and I have extra time. It is working out so far. She is getting married and June and her and I are bouncing ideas off each other. Once my mom gets her own head organized and can see she doesn't have to dedicate herself to one wedding only, I think we will be fine :)

Any issues for you so far?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Hahaha! We're in the same boat! My sister's getting married 3 months before me and she was engaged longer, I just got engaged, but I don't want to wait 2 to 3 years to get married, I figure 16 months is long enough for me. I tried to reassure her that I would still be there for her, and be the good older sister, but at the same time, neither my fiance and I want someone else to dicate when we get married. i also feel like I've been gracious enough by honoring her wishes of getting married AFTER her instead of the summer before hers which I could have easily done and had plenty of planning time. It's frustrating when the other is being a Bridezilla

• Options
    My sister got married exactly 50 days after me. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards