Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

A dinner poll

I'm really just seeing how the poll option works.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 

Re: A dinner poll

• Options
    I voted for cheesecake, but you should get sushi.
  • Options
    Velveeta Mac and Cheese all the way!  That's what I had for lunch.  Yummy.
  • Options
    I love sushi... sadly there is no sushi in the house and I do not have the car

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    Looks like cheesecake is winning.
  • Options
    My sister went to the Cheesecake Factory over the weekend and I was majorly jealous.
  • Options
    The chicken noodle soup isn't getting a lot of traction. I can't say I'm surprised.
  • Options
    Actually, you should really have the mac & cheese and also the cheesecake.
  • Options
    I wish I could go to the Cheesecake Factory. I've never been. The closest one is in Atlanta, and much like Chipotle, I always fiind other places to eat when I'm there.
  • Options

i hate canned chicken noodle soup.  with a passion.  it tastes funny to me.  it's gotta be an envelope of lipton's with extra water so it doesn't taste as salty.

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_dinner-pool?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:810d6b87-0f82-40e4-a59a-4f145985c973Post:8d3573a5-9e67-4825-955f-8eee281f9757">Re: A dinner poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]i hate canned chicken noodle soup.  with a passion.  it tastes funny to me.  it's gotta be an envelope of lipton's with extra water so it doesn't taste as salty.
    Posted by mandysmear[/QUOTE]

That is my DH's favorite. He adds extra noddles also. 

• Options
    Cheesecake!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards