Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

Songs

Can I get opinions on the processional and brides entrance part of my decision based on my choices below: Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} Processional AeroSmith-I don’t want to miss a thing Truly Madly Deeply-Savage Garden Any other ideas here? (The processional for the wedding party will be for best man/maid of honor and ring bearer (i was thinking about the chapel of love song but is it too girly?) Brides Entrance At last-Etta James You and I-Stevie Wonder I cant imagine Love without you—Stevie Wonder I could not ask for more-Edwin McCain Thanks! Renee

Re: Songs

• Options
    My cousin had a woman sing At Last while she walked down. It was very, very beatiful.But she also had her sing the whole thing, and she waited with her dads at the end of the aisle for 2 minutes until the song ended before joining hands with her groom. That was awkward.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Beautiful Songs......I like the selection
  • Options
    You may want to edit a version of At Last if that's the one you choose....or fade it out as you approach the altar
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards