Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Screen shot how to

How do I take a screen shot of the board I'm looking at and then e-mail it to someone?  I tried pushing Ctrl with the Print Screen/SysRq button and then pasting that into an e-mail, but it didn't work.  Anyone know?  Thanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Screen shot how to

• Options
    CTRL+print screen
    Paste in to paint
    Save as .jpeg
    Attatch to email.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    I just use the PrtSc button without Ctl or any other buttons or use the program CaptureWiz.
  • Options
    That worked betrothed - thank you!!
  • Options
    If you needed a screenshot for a mac, I'd be all over it. I don't know nothin bout no pcs. 
  • Options
    Dani-if you are doing a lot of screenshots for work or for play, you might want to get FastStone Capture.  I believe there is a free version out there.  It allows you to do the screen grab, save, edit, etc.  You can also grab just a particular part of a screen shot too.

Anyhow, that's all I have for now...
    Bi-oh-rama
    Now with more wedded bliss.

I don't get married often, but when I do, I do it in Las Vegas.

"Lvharpy could be your AE." - direy25
    "smokeybailey is the one shining beacon of light in this steaming turd of a thread." - daffodil_jill
    "The almighty smokeybailey has spoken." - some bitch on the Las Vegas board

• Options
    Thanks smokey - this was just for Knot Annie to show her some glitches I'm having.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards