Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

In today's news,

I am apparently a homewrecker ;)

An old BF I have know since I was 11 years old has been emailing with me.  We've always stayed friends, even when we both married other people.

And now that we're both divorced and email again, what's the big deal?  We hav even chatted on the phone a few times while I've been recovering from all those damn surgeries.

I just got an email from a woman  who claims to be his SO and she's pissed!

"I've had a difficult life.  Abandoned by my father, an alcoholic mother, and abusive marriage and a disabled son.  Go ahead and have him but just know that you have ruined my life!  But then, it's all about you, isn't it?"

I don't have one freaking clue what to say.  I am such a slut KWIM?

Re: In today's news,

• Options
    Hahahahaha I love it!
    Look at you, you wily temptress.
  • Options
    thanks rox.

I'm still a bit bewildered by the whole thing but it's nice to know someone thinks I'm that hot ;)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_todays-news?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:87e549c7-5a6b-4c0d-9786-130f7036d560Post:0ba1cf73-5628-492c-a9d5-17b325bf67b5">Re: In today's news,</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hahahahaha I love it! Look at you, you wily temptress.
    Posted by nda_roxybabe[/QUOTE]

<div>Haha, this. And pretty much everything else that has been said in this thread.</div><div>
    </div><div>She sounds just a smidge insecure. Not your fault if he didn't fill you in, IMHO.</div>
    Wuppikins loves you!

"Hater-ade is full of disrespectrolytes" - Mehg
  • Options
    she must have gotten your email address from his email account which means she's  a big ol' snoop.
  • Options
    That heifer has lost her damn mind.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Options
    I slept exactly 4 hours last night worrying about this.

I am not touching the situation until I talk to the old BF and I won't reply to that email.
  • Options
    Its not your fault he likes you better than herInnocent.

Not that I blame him..........she sounds like a nutjob.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards