Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Just checking in (I have baby pictures!)

Hello everyone!  I just got a free moment, so I thought I would stop by and say HI!

For those of you that don't know, the last month has been really hectic.  The first week that I was out of the hospital, I got sick, and then both of the twins got sick the following week.  They weren't gaining weight well at first, as they were both sleepy/slow eaters, so we finally switched to bottle feeding last week (SO much easier!) 

My dad had to go in for emergency spinal surgery the day after I was discharged from the hospital.  He wasn't doing too well when he got home, so we moved the whole family moved into his basement so that we could be here for him while he recovered.  Thank goodness for my wonderful husband, who has been taking care of both myself and my father while we both recovered, in addition to taking care of Taryn, the animals and 2 houses (I have pretty much been on twin duty the last month). 

ANYWAY.  I have pics.  Lots of them.  This will probably be a P&R, since the twins are due to wake up any time now, but I'll check back sometime tomorrow.  I hope things are well with everyone and I'll probably be knotting more when I return to work in a couple of weeks.  I MISS YOU!

Tristan:

Teagan:

Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards