North Carolina

Wedding Planner in Wilmington, NC

My name is Lori and I am getting married in Wilmington, NC on May 5, 2012. I wanted to ask if anyone has a reference for a wedding planner/coordinator here in Wilmington? There are so many and I am overwhelmed with no recommendations! Thanks in advance for any info!

Re: Wedding Planner in Wilmington, NC

• edited December 2011
    I'm using Orchid Island Events for our Day-Of coordinator for our Kure Beach wedding. The owner's name is Brittany and she's born & raised in Carolina Beach so she knows the area really well. She comes highly recommended by many other vendors I've spoken with and her rates are really reasonable.

If she's booked for that date, I also recommend Port City Events. We met with Heather and loved her but ultimately chose Brittany at Orchid Island simply because of her experience with our reception venue (Aquarium at Fort Fisher).

If you need email addresses, just let me know but both companies have websites.

Hopefully this helped you out!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • kernvaleriekernvalerie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just got married on 5/21/11 and used Brittany with OIE.  She is awesome!  I highly recommend her. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • carolinagal78carolinagal78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Judy Hailey from Total Package Events. I have been super pleased and she is really affordable. The website is http://www.tpevents.net/
    image 114 Made the cut!
    image 84 Are ready to celebrate! image 20 Are missing out! image 10 Don't understand RSVP?!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards