Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Bachelor...spoilers, I'm sure.

Anyone watching?

That seemed a bit too scripted, didn't it?
Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution

Re: Bachelor...spoilers, I'm sure.

• Options
    I am.  The part where he let 2 of them go?  Is that what you're talking about?  I DVR'd it so I'm not sure if I'm at the same place...
  • Options
    No there's a part at the final rose ceremony that's almost cheesily staged, IMO.

I thought THAT part was totally contrived, too, though.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    I agree.
  • Options
    Oh, and if they're writing scripts for him, they need ot get new writers.  He's got to be the worst talker ever.
  • Options
    Gah, fishy, you made me turn away from Criminal Minds just to check it out.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    RIGHT? An actor, he is not.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    PS - those stairs? That's like a roll-down 'em accident waiting to happen.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    And dude. Could they have made those poor girls do the walk of shame on any more difficult terrain? 94279472384729 stairs in high heels while being televised? Nice.

Insult to injury.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    It's like they gave him a book of the cheesiest sayings ever to memorize before the show and he's constantly trying to remember one of them and whether or not he's said it to that particular girl yet.
  • Options
    Those are assbusters for sure. Especially with the shoes they wear. Only thing better would be the Rock of Love girls walking down those stairs.
  • Options
    Fishy - You didn't think the poor camera work added an air of authenticity to the whole spectacle? :)
  • Options
    And Chris was just...ya know...HANGING OUT TALKING TO PEOPLE while the ROSE ceremony was going on? NOt.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    But.... I did like the raccoons confused with skunks at the end. That made me actually laugh out loud. Back to Criminal Minds.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards