Wedding Etiquette Forum

Who's still up?

I took a 4-hour nap earlier (had a crazy day at work and definitely needed it!), so now I am nowhere near tired.

Anyone around? What are you up to?

Re: Who's still up?

• I'm up and thinking about making a trip to walgreens to buy ice cream.  
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Ugh, unfortunately... I am waiting for my chocolate chip cream cheese brownies to finish baking... darn cookie swap tomorrow!

Then, I will hopefully be going to bed soon- I barely slept last night because I kept thinking of all the little things I need to get done in less than 3 weeks. aaaaaaaaaaah
  • I'm here. Just painted my toes and now I'm debating repainting them :(
  • Night - Do ittttttt! :) I've gone out to 7-Eleven for a candy bar before, so I know how it is.

Bomb - Those sounds delicious! And I do that too - I lay in bed at night thinking about all of the things I have to do. DH takes it one day at a time and never stresses, which is a quality I wish I possessed.

Roxy - Aw, how come? Bad color? Smudged?

• I am here! Night, I highly suggest ice cream!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm around. the error thing is driving me batty. I'm waiting for FI to get home like usual.  Watching Criminal Minds-I actually believe I did not see this one.. YAY FOR ME.

Its been slow here tonight.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I don't have to do ANYTHING because I finished my semester!
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • I'm here.  Trying to figure out what the hell to get FI for Christmas.
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • Yea, today he goes to me, "Oh, did you ever confirm our ceremony songs? Wasn't that due last week?"... um yea, I will get that done while you are off at the Bruins game *stink eye*
  • That's great, Night! Must be a great feeling. :)

What kind of ice cream are you craving?

Play - The errors are driving me nuts too, but I'm trying to be patient.
  • Bomb- keep pen and paper by the bed and make lists. I am obsessed with lists.

Gg- Its just not..perfect. It literally takes me an hour to do my toes (and not because they get gross or anything) because I am crazy anal about having perfect, smooth polish.
  • i highly suggest  a piint of starbucks ice cream. nom nom
  • Squirrly - I want to get DH a nice coat for Christmas. I know what styles he likes, but can't seem to find anything for a decent price. Hollister has one for $180, but I can't justify spending so much on a coat!
  • I am here!!! I attempted to make a wedding website, but I gave up after one page was done.
    Photobucket
  • I'm here and I'm looking through a few of the bridal shower pics that my photographer sent over.
  • Roxy - I am particular moreso about my nails. My toenails aren't visible much in the winter, so I don't get too picky. I hate bubbles - like when you do 2 coats too quickly. That'll make me take it off and start over!

Bomb - :( Boo, FI! You should tell him to do it, haha. And they have Starbucks ice cream!? Where have I been??

Mags - It really is time consuming. What website are you using?
  • Present!  Just got done doing dishes and making my lunch for tomorrow.

Tomorrow is my LAST FULL DAY!!!!!!!!  FUUCK YEAH!!
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • roxy, its one of those things ive always known i "should" do, but i feel like right now especially it will really come in handy.
  • Sucrets - Nice! I am done for 11 days next Wednesday. I still can't believe we don't get a 1/2 day the day before Christmas!
  • I wish I got a Christmas vacation from work.. so jealous.

gg- i was using mywedding.com. Its not too hard, just takes forever.
    Photobucket
  • Mags - I used MW as well and found it to be really easy. I liked the setup. It took me a good day to get everything set up.
  • gg, Yea it was on HIS to do list- I'm not quite sure why it is back on mine!

and yea, they have like 4 flavors i think? The caramel machiatto one is the best, but i can never find it. The java chip is a good one too. It is hiding somewhere with the ben & jerrys and haagen daaz  pints. delicious
  • gg - that does suck. 

5 days until our gtg!

I'm full of exclamation points tonight.  Our next ob appt is tomorrow and I'm going to ask if they could do a quick ultrasound and guess the gender.  It can't hurt to ask, right?

• roxy - did I miss hair pics?

• mags, yea i totally understand.... hence why mine isnt finished!

gg & sucrets-  I am with you on the winter break! I am so looking forward to 3:00 next wednesday! thank god i have a whole 8 days of break before the wedding!
  • See I don't wear closed toe shoes so my toes are always visible. I only paint my fingernails for vacation because they chip after one day at work (too much filing!). I think I've fixed the problem

This is my last week of work before vacation. I feel like a school child the week before summer break-  not good.
  • Sucrets - It can't! You are only 3 weeks behind my friend and she just found out a week ago. :) So excited for our GTG, too! PS - I told Nelson about what happened at school today and he is so upset about it! Can't blame him though.
  • Oh, I'm so checked out.  And I got done with all my testing today when I anticipated it taking 2 days, so I have nothing for them to do tomorrow.  Oh well, extra study time and make ups for the kids that were absent.

• Roxy - Is it never cold enough in AZ to whip out the close-toed shoes? I have been on boots for a month now!

Bomb - Those ice creams sound delicious. I'll take a look the next time I have a craving, which will most likely be soon. :)
  • gretch - have you heard about that other job?  You really need to get out of that school.  That shiit isn't good for you...I'm upset for you, and I'm not even married to you!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards