Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

The demise of the (P&)E

It's been slow. Real slow. And I made the top ten posters...with 60 posts in the last week. The last time I made top ten, Fishy was the #1 poster with hundreds of posts for the week, and me (#10) with over 300. 

I'm finally used to the new format, and I'll I hear is crickets every time I open the board. I is sad. 

Anyone here now?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: The demise of the (P&)E

• Options
    I'm here, still packing...

I think the holiday may have had a lot to do with the crickets.  It seemed fairly lively on Wednesday.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm here!  I should be cleaning but instead I'm sitting on the couch watching a SYTTD episode I've already seen before. 
  • Options
    I'm still lurking... but I feel stupid posting because for some reason my SN is changed (I used to be Lyndsey72). And my signature is reverted to an older picture too. It's annoying.
  • Options
    I'm here.  I've been really bored with the new board too.  The pace is a lot slower, which is nice in some ways, but it also means there's a lot less going on and it's quite frankly just not as interesting as it used to be. I'm giving it time. 
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • Options
    I'm here. There's just nothing going on, I have no wedding posts t contribute to speed things up. Blah.

I think it will speed back up after we get a crop of newly engaged posters.

I board hop quite a bit so I force myself to stay active, otherwise I may drop off the face of P&E.

There's a lovely new poster and Just Engaged called kdqueen16.
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
  • Options
    I've totally lost interest since the switch.  I just can't get it up for here anymore.  Not only is the new format crappy (I'm not complaining about the speed, I'm complaining about all the text/link vomit ALL OVER THE SCREEN) but there is just nothing interesting going on.  Jessjo spewing her AWing neediness crap a few nights ago was the only interesting thing that has happened in a while. 

Oh well.   *pours one out for P&E*

"Whatever East. You're just mad I RSVP'd "lame" to your pre-wedding sleepover."
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_demise-of-pe?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:95cbe227-fb9c-4730-ad63-f31e8b548430Post:06c25ce2-b19a-4e26-91e0-c907af03c0a8">Re: The demise of the (P&)E</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm still lurking... but I feel stupid posting because for some reason my SN is changed (I used to be Lyndsey72). And my signature is reverted to an older picture too. It's annoying.
    Posted by EmmaBride2B[/QUOTE]

Lyndsey--no more lurking, lots more posting.
    On the left hand navagation, click on "update signature" and just save it as is, it will update your sig. Not sure why your named changed, this has happened to a lot of people.

Julez--I was the entire SYTTD marathon yesterday. And, more today. I need help.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_demise-of-pe?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:95cbe227-fb9c-4730-ad63-f31e8b548430Post:217cfb89-6ee3-4372-9863-fba60b2bde14">Re: The demise of the (P&)E</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm here. There's just nothing going on, I have no wedding posts t contribute to speed things up. Blah. I think it will speed back up after we get a crop of newly engaged posters. I board hop quite a bit so I force myself to stay active, otherwise I may drop off the face of P&E. There's a lovely new poster and Just Engaged called kdqueen16.
    Posted by mwhitson14[/QUOTE]

Holy crap--please tell me she's actually 16!? Pretty please!
  • Options
    Yeah, changing the sig is easy enough... but I want my stupid name back! Oh well.
  • Options
    I'm here!! I'm hoping that the holiday just made it super slow. This is my first time here since Wednesday.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I went and visited Just Engaged too.  She sounds peachy. Perhaps we should refer her to Italythomas.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_demise-of-pe?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:95cbe227-fb9c-4730-ad63-f31e8b548430Post:4cfc6610-8627-460b-add4-38d66723265c">Re: The demise of the (P&)E</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've totally lost interest since the switch.  I just can't get it up for here anymore. 
    Posted by eastunder1[/QUOTE]

I may have inhaled my coffee through my nose when I read this.

Lynds---there's probably someone out there lurking with your old SN, wondering where her SN went.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_demise-of-pe?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:95cbe227-fb9c-4730-ad63-f31e8b548430Post:217cfb89-6ee3-4372-9863-fba60b2bde14">Re: The demise of the (P&)E</a>:
    [QUOTE]There's a lovely new poster and Just Engaged called kdqueen16.
    Posted by mwhitson14[/QUOTE]

Ooo I saw her.  Isn't she the one who told that girl to propose to her b/f?  The b/f who has the ring just sitting on his desk.  Cuz it's the 21st century!1!! 

Rach, these are the episodes I DVRd yesterday and didn't get to watch.  Pathetic.
  • Options
    She says she's not, but doesn't admit age. But She's YOUNG and IN LOVE and MATURE dammit!
  • Options
    I can't pull up her old post about problems with his family, for some reason.
  • Options
    I can't either, and it irritates me. I even googled the heck out of it and I still can't pull it up.
  • Options
    Hi Salty!!

I'm going to board hope now to check this peach out.
  • Options
    Hi!

I'm here, but leaving soon.  We're going to eat some lunch and then get on the road to hang out with Lyndsey (Emma?)!!  We're so excited!

We also just got a great deal on Nintendo DSs this morning for my nephews.  $100 each!  And $25 for 4 games.  Word.
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Well east, guess that just shows that you get your kicks from hurting people. I wasn't AWing. I tend to overreact to things DH says, and I wanted other opinions. Apparently I did overreact and I used that info to change the way I interpret things he says to me. Glad I could 'get it up' for you.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Sucrets- Yay! Glad you got the Nintendos. Your nephews are going to be so excited. Now hurry up and get down here :)
  • Options
    Whit, kdqueen is special.  I;ve only seen a few of her posts and he first senences of her post in that thread made me want to smack her.

I hope Dani is sure she wants to send us out into the world.  Puppies and Rainbows are in danger.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    ::plays the worlds smallest violin for Jessjo::

"Whatever East. You're just mad I RSVP'd "lame" to your pre-wedding sleepover."
  • Options
    Oh, suck it east.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm here. Waiting for DH to get home from an OT shift, and contemplating a trip to Marble Slab.

Actually, I'm contemplating whether to wait for him or not.
  • Options
    Damnit, Sucrets, what do I have to do to get you in my pants? Opps---I mean, what do I have to do to get you to visit me?!

::pouts::
  • Options
    Haha aMrs. She irritates me.
  • Options
    I'm still here. Board hoping myself and getting work done.
  • Options
    Yeah, I have no idea how to check who the 'top posters' are. Weird.

But I promise you Rach, even though the new format sucks for me, I am truly busy. I promise I will be on here more in January and February once holiday events here at the club slow down.
  • Options
    What number poster am I??? I dont know how to find that out. I bet its high :(

I dont mind the new P&E at all, I actually quite like it.
  • Options
    Nebb - I kinda like it too... 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards