Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Who's up?

Re: Who's up?

• Options
    I'm here.  Had a family BBQ today and now I'm trying to stay awake long enough to go to bed.  And DH is going to call, so I suppose I should stay up for that too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm up for a while. We just got home about a half hour ago. I'm always the designated driver on Saturday nights and it completely throws off my sleep schedule :(
  • Options
    Hi aMrs. Not long until you are off to see your DH! How long are you going to be there for?
  • Options
    6 months.  We come back at the end of May. DH signed the lease on an apt for us.  It's small but right on the water and is adorable.
  • Options
    Awww thats so cool. Where will you be living? I think you said your DH was in France? Will you be living there?
  • Options
    I sure will.  We'll be in Antibes.

And this is coming none too soon.  It's that time of year I guess because the spiders have multiplied daily.
  • Options
    Will I fit in your suitcase? I'm planning a trip to the Gold Coast with a girl friend over new years, which isn't nearly as exciting
  • Options
    No room in the suitcase.  I'm only allowed 50 lbs total.

This will be the first Holidays H and I have ever been able to spend together.  He is usually working over the holidays.
  • Options
    I'm here!
  • Options
    Hi NCV! Anything planned for Sunday?
  • Options
    Mornning Ladies! I'm up. Just woke up from an awesome night's sleep.
  • Options
    I'm not feeling well so not that much for me.  

I am picking up stuff I found on freecycle soon.  
  • Options
    Howdy NCV and Cew.

Just got off Skype with DH, so I am now free to go to sleep anytime I want.  Too badit's only 8:30 here.
  • Options

NC - Sorry you're not feeling well. What's wrong? A cold?

• Options
    Present.  And not happy about it. 

aMrs - Congrats on seeing your H for a while, and in France no less!  :-)  Are you doing anything super-special to celebrate the holidays with him? 

NCV - Sorry you're not feeling well.  Bummer.  But is there much good stuff on freecycle?  I had completely forgotten about that site! 
  • Options
    I have a sinus infection and a crazy bad cough.  Working with kids means I get everything.  

I'm picking up some styrofoam stuff to use as art supplies at school.  
    I've picked up a few good things on freecycle in the past few weeks, suggested by Navy.  
  • Options

I have been up since 7--I am so sleepy this weekend.  went to bed at 10 last night.  We have a short work week.  Monday is conference day with parents, Tues-Wed. are full days then Thanksgiving break.  I have no motivation to do anything work related.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards