North Carolina
Options

C25K check-in..

I weighed in this morning and I'm running tonight but just wanted to check in with you ladies who are starting today!! :) Good luck and let me know how it goes!!
My Blog - My Bio - NC Bride Bio - Pro Video

Photo by Evoke Photography
image imageimageimageimageimage

Re: C25K check-in..

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Booo rain! I was going to do Day 2 for me, but I have no gym membership right now...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Birdcage - read your blog...congrats on Week 1 and your progress...that's awesome.  I tried to start this weekend with a run/walk and proceeded to twist my knee.  Still sore today so I probably won't really start till mid week.  I'm giving serious consideration to some new shoes too since I'm thinking that might be contributing to my issues. 
  • Options
    wlfpkbridewlfpkbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Day one down! I just posted in my blog, now I just have to add it to my siggy.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I actually did day 1 today!  Yay, so proud of myself!  FI went with me and actually stayed by me the whole time and didn't get tired of my slowness, I love him :)
  • Options
    birdcagebridebirdcagebride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    crystal-i added you!! tarheels-thank you! I'm getting new ones tomorrow..=/ jessica-you are so lucky to have your FI deal with your slowness..haha..although my DH and I successful worked out at the gym together--on treadmills--no running ahead of me on there sucka!!! lol congrats on day 1...keep at it!! :)

Photo by Evoke Photography
    image imageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Haha, I beat the rain. Day 2 down!
  • Options
    birdcagebridebirdcagebride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    good job lusher!!! :)