North Carolina
Options

Bored!

Anyone got a good story to share?  Heard any interesting programs on NPR lately?So bored - want to be at home :(

Re: Bored!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Me too!!! Got nothing going on at work today, the board is dead, I'm sooooo bored. :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    NPR had a pretty good piece on this morning about Camaros.  Sorry, that's all I have!  I'm bored as a gourd as well.
  • Options
    grace_ugagrace_uga member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    HAHAHA!  We need some interesting things to discuss. So has anyone eaten at Shabu Shabu in North Hills?  I am going there tonight for the first time...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    shaba shabu is yummy :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What kind of restaurant is it? :)   Me and FI definitely eat out WAY too much. It's going to be tough to transition to eating-in once we get married. :/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    im bored too....no interesting stories....don't feel like working at all
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was bored until FI called and told me that our RD venue screwed up and can't serve us the menu they said they would (which isn't that big a deal), and they've increased their fees. I'd already ordered invites with that information on it, so now I'm annoyed that I'm going to have to re-order invites. I'm just trying to lower my blood pressure right now.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ashley, I would be SO pissed!!!! Did you call the venue and demand to speak to the manager?? Ironically enough I was thinking about that today, because I already had the meal choices printed on the invitations, I kept thinking, what if they turned around and told me they couldnt do those items... I'd be so annoyed. :/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Katherine - ironically enough, we had been dealing with the manager. She'd met with the owner that day and he'd changed things up on her. She was very nice and honest about her mistake, but I'm still annoyed.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    shaba shabu is japanese/sushi and thai food.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ugh... that sux. :/   I would probably ask them for some kind of discount for the money you're going to have to spend to reprint the invitations.
  • Options
    wlfpkbridewlfpkbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would definitely let them know invites have already been printed and see what you can get out of them. It isn't fair for you to have to re-order invites and pay full price for them for a mistake on their part. I'm also bored, not that I don't have things to do. I have a TON of stuff on my to do list...I just don't want to do those things. I want to relax on a beach!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I thought Shabu Shabu was on Wake Forest Rd? Mura's in North Hills and it's super tasty! Expensive, but good.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So glad to see I'm not the only one that's completely bored at work....On the restaurant topic, we went to Melting Pot at Southpoint last night. Sat at the bar and had a glass of wine and just the cheese course. It was yummy, filling and not nearly as expensive as the full meal. It was SIN night, so food was 30% off and drinks were $2 off. Gotta save every penny where you can, right? Also, I ordered my wedding shoes from oldnavy.com. [img]http://tinyurl.com/lrh5wj[img]<br>our "aisle" is actually a dock, so I couldn't have a stilleto, but I'm so short that I needed some kind of heel! On sale for $12....and they are sooooo comfy. I highly recommend them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards