North Carolina
Options

DJ Question

Has anyone worked with DJ Paul Cordts out of Greensboro? If so, how was your experience. Did you use him to coordinate your rehersal, ceremony, and reception too? Thanks!

Re: DJ Question

• Options
    apfoster05apfoster05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    although i have never used him, I have met him and have heard from many venues that they don't like him. He is very cocky and infatuated with himself. He has to have things the way he wants them(just right) apparently lots of outragous request from venues, or at least from my venue. They gave me a list of DJ's that had been there and they told me about every one of them. Granted I'm very close to the event corridinater at my Venue, so she gave it to me straight.If you're looking for a DJ I would recommend Your Personal DJ-Randy Smith...he is amazing, he has everyone involved, makes everything run smoothly and he has such a great personality!
  • Options
    birdcagebridebirdcagebride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you checked out All The Right Grooves yet? (info is in the NC Bride Bio located in my siggy)...they are amazing and are very competitively priced. One of my favorite vendors!!
    My Blog - My Bio - NC Bride Bio - Pro Video

Photo by Evoke Photography
    image imageimageimageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards