North Carolina
Options

Invitation to the President?

Girls who sent invitations to the White House, did you ever get back the letter or greeting card that you supposedly get when you do this?  I didn't get mine...but I suppose it could take quite a while?

Re: Invitation to the President?

• Options
    wlfpkbridewlfpkbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't received mine yet either. I think it probably would take a while, especially during peak wedding season.
  • Options
    smlinebesmlinebe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I thought it might take a while.  I hope we do actually get them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You guys will have to tell me what happens. I'm planning on sending my invitation to the president as well.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    birdcagebridebirdcagebride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wanted to do all of that stuff...but I never got around to it and frankly I was tired of having to make extra invitations b/c certain people kept adding to the list at the last minute...=/
    My Blog - My Bio - NC Bride Bio - Pro Video

Photo by Evoke Photography
    image imageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have no clue what you are talking about. :-)  Do they send you something?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I sent one both to the Pope as well as Obama back in late January or early Feb., I can't remember... but I have received nothing yet. Sad.
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    smlinebesmlinebe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aww Kristy, that stinks.  Doesn't make me feel very confident that it will comeYes Sunny, supposedly you get a congratulations card signed (probably stamped) by the president...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ah, I see!  Thanks for the info!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oooohhhh what FI would say if I sent an invitation to Obama, loli can think of a million things he would do with the "congratulations" stamped by obama.....run over with his tractor at work, burn in the grill, throw darts at it, pick up dog poop, etc.....lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL - my parents would crap their pants. I'm not sure my mom has yet to admit that he's the president. For the longest time, she'd say "your president"... like we just elected the antichrist. Bless her heart.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wanna do it...What do I need to do?
  • Options
    smlinebesmlinebe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Supposedly, you just send an invitation or announcement here: The President & Mrs. ObamaThe White HouseGreetings Office, Room 391600 Pennsylvania Avenue NWWashington, DC 20502
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Now how funny would it be if they actually accepted your invitation!
  • Options
    smlinebesmlinebe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    haha DH said that too.  He said if he were president and he knew he would be near a certain place and there was a wedding there, he would show up LOL...That'd be very hard to keep track of
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards