North Carolina
Options

Random Poll!!

This board is boring!!  Lots of new ladies here to! Have Fun!Are you working today?Whats for lunch?Describe your outfit?What wedding task will you do today?How many days till the big day or how many days since?What do you plan on doing with your dress after the wedding?Do you cook or your FI/DH?Name a favorite summer food you like to eat?Name something you really really want but can't afford right now?Favorite sports team?

Re: Random Poll!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Are you working today? NopeWhats for lunch? cherries, haha not really a lunchDescribe your outfit? Cheer shorts with a green tshirt, today is cleaning day around the house hahaWhat wedding task will you do today? I think i will finish all my thank you notesHow many days till the big day or how many days since? Today is our one month! yay, I can not believe it! What do you plan on doing with your dress after the wedding? I keep going back and forth on this. Right now I got it clean and its sitting in my parents closet, I think eventually I might sell it. Do you cook or your FI/DH? Me, DH doesn't know how to. Plus I love to cook. Name a favorite summer food you like to eat? Oh I have lots, corn, potato salad, caprese salad, anything done on the grillName something you really really want but can't afford right now? A house, and a car for DHFavorite sports team? Wolfpack!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Are you working today? Nope. Whats for lunch? Turkey and muenster cheese sandwich, salt & vinegar chips.Describe your outfit? Turquoise t-shirt, khaki shorts and Rainbow flip flops.What wedding task will you do today? Stare at my thank you notes and probably procrastinate a little more on them.How many days till the big day or how many days since? 37 days since the wedding.What do you plan on doing with your dress after the wedding? Having it cleaned/preserved.Do you cook or your FI/DH? I cook.Name a favorite summer food you like to eat? I made grilled pineapple salsa last night. It was AMAZING and very summery.Name something you really really want but can't afford right now? A houseFavorite sports team? Wolfpack!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Are you working today? YepWhats for lunch? Meatball SubDescribe your outfit? Burgandy short-sleeve dress shirt & black slacksWhat wedding task will you do today? N/AHow many days till the big day or how many days since? 1030 sinceWhat do you plan on doing with your dress after the wedding? I donated it to Brides Against Breast CancerDo you cook or your FI/DH? It's about 50/50.Name a favorite summer food you like to eat? Watermelon milkshakes from Cookout :)Name something you really really want but can't afford right now? A new car.Favorite sports team? College team: Go Wolfpack! Pro: eh, don't really have one anymore. It used to be the Dolphins when I was little.
  • Options
    krispychikinkrispychikin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This board is boring!! Lots of new ladies here to! Have Fun!Are you working today?  no :(  I finally get to go back to my job next week (I'm lame and like what I do...)Whats for lunch? cold cutsDescribe your outfit? khaki shorts and a teal tank top (I need to get out and mow our lawn today.)What wedding task will you do today? make DH sign all our thank you notes (since I finished them yesterday!!)How many days till the big day or how many days since?  one month since we got married - it went by so fast!What do you plan on doing with your dress after the wedding?  getting it cleaned at some point...its in our guest room closet right nowDo you cook or your FI/DH?  both of us doName a favorite summer food you like to eat? tomatoes and strawberriesName something you really really want but can't afford right now?  a new dining room setFavorite sports team? Red Sox :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I want to play....oh by the way HELLOOOO ladies Are you working today? Yes Whats for lunch? Left over chicken and potato au gratin Describe your outfit? Pink shirt and black work out pants What wedding task will you do today? RSVP cards How many days till the big day or how many days since? 82 What do you plan on doing with your dress after the wedding? hmmm store it somewhere I guess. I would like to do trash the dress pics.... Do you cook or your FI/DH? I mostly do the cooking...he is a grill master Name a favorite summer food you like to eat? Salads...I love a chicken ceaser salad Name something you really really want but can't afford right now? A beach house...hahahahah Favorite sports team? I have grown to like the Steelers.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Are you working today? unfortunately i am.....Whats for lunch? smart ones pizza bites and carrotsDescribe your outfit? brown broomstick skirt and coral topWhat wedding task will you do today? looking for officiantHow many days till the big day or how many days since? 292 until.....What do you plan on doing with your dress after the wedding? TRASH the dress, cant wait for the photo shoot!! my sis, MOH, and I are doing one at the beach together with our photog!Do you cook or your FI/DH? bothName a favorite summer food you like to eat? just about anything on the grillName something you really really want but can't afford right now? HOUSEFavorite sports team? Carolina Panthers!!!!
  • Options
    meredithl618meredithl618 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are you working today? yes.....boo Whats for lunch? Chicken Parmesan frozen thing by Healthy Choice... we'll see if its actually good. haha Describe your outfit? jeans and blue shirt, jack rogers What wedding task will you do today? i think I'm going to start making wreaths for the chuch doors... maybe go to JoAnns or Michaels today. How many days till the big day or how many days since? 299 eek, I have like nothing done! What do you plan on doing with your dress after the wedding? idk, saving it; not TTD. Do you cook or your FI/DH? Both, we really like cooking together. Name a favorite summer food you like to eat? Grilled vegetables, ie squash, zucchini, onions, etc mmmm Name something you really really want but can't afford right now? a million dollar wedding... haha Favorite sports team? Go Wolfpack!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Whats for lunch? gas station deli, yummoDescribe your outfit? black & white print dress, little black cardiganWhat wedding task will you do today? try not to kill my husbandHow many days till the big day or how many days since? 1 year & 3 months sinceWhat do you plan on doing with your dress after the wedding? i had it cleaned & it's in a spare closetDo you cook or your FI/DH? me-never, DH-sometimesName a favorite summer food you like to eat? ice cream :)Name something you really really want but can't afford right now? a month-long european vacationFavorite sports team? Wake Forest Demon Deacons!!!!
    imageimageimage
    imageimageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Are you working today? If that's what you call it - I'm knotting at my desk so I look busy.Whats for lunch? left over spaghettiDescribe your outfit? gray shirt and black pantsWhat wedding task will you do today? I don't know that I have any to do. Might make little rehearsal inserts for our rehearsal dinner invites. How many days till the big day or how many days since? 82 What do you plan on doing with your dress after the wedding? - cleaning and storing I guess. My mom saved hers and is now using it in pieces for our wedding. I think I want to do the same for my daughter. Do you cook or your FI/DH? Mostly he does, but I helpName a favorite summer food you like to eat? hot dogsName something you really really want but can't afford right now? new furnitureFavorite sports team? eh, i'm not much of a sports enthusiast. In fact, some of my coworkers are PO'd because our wedding is during football season. Oh well.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Are you working today? Yes :(Whats for lunch? Turkey sandwich and some wheat thinsDescribe your outfit? Rainbows, express jeans, ann taylor shirtWhat wedding task will you do today? Shopping for frames and and thank you cardsHow many days till the big day or how many days since? 69 until!What do you plan on doing with your dress after the wedding? I'm not sure, I would like to sell it, but my mother is insisting I keep it. Do you cook or your FI/DH? Its about 50/50 when we can, his work schedule is all over the place so we usually eat apart than together. Name a favorite summer food you like to eat? Chick-fil-a milkshakes and FMIL's chicken saladName something you really really want but can't afford right now? Probably a new car, but I just paid mine off this month, so I need to enjoy having no payments for awhile. Oh, and having a videographer at the wedding.Favorite sports team? ECU Pirates!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This board is boring!! Lots of new ladies here to! Have Fun!Are you working today? Yeah, actually there is lots to do today (how I prefer it...if I am going to be here I want something to do!)Whats for lunch? Hardee's cheeseburger.  Nice and non-fattening for my bridal portraits tomorrow :(Describe your outfit? Brown pants and green topWhat wedding task will you do today? I just bought all my stamps for envelopes.How many days till the big day or how many days since? 61 days until...What do you plan on doing with your dress after the wedding? Keeping it.Do you cook or your FI/DH? We cook together.Name a favorite summer food you like to eat? Any fresh fruit or vegetable from my grandmothers garden!Name something you really really want but can't afford right now? A vacation at Secrets Maroma BeachFavorite sports team? Go Wolfpack!
  • Options
    jlindsey923jlindsey923 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are you working today? Nope, its technically my "Weekend" Whats for lunch? 3 Cheese & Chicken Quesdilla Describe your outfit? Light blue jean skirt & a Teal Top What wedding task will you do today? Hopefully find some venues & set up times to tour them! *fingers crossed* How many days till the big day or how many days since? 1132! Such a long time!! What do you plan on doing with your dress after the wedding? I haven't really thought about it, but I'll probably preserve it. Do you cook or your FI/DH? I cook, he does get near the stove or oven! Name a favorite summer food you like to eat? I just really love pasta.. all year around. My favorite is Penne Rosa @ Noodles & Company... yummy! Name something you really really want but can't afford right now? Overall, I would just really love a Biltmore Wedding! Favorite sports team? I bleed Dark Blue :) Go DUKE!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Are you working today? Yep - well, sort of. I'm completing a school rotation at NCSU-CVM. But it's 8-4, almost just like a job, only I don't get paid. Bummer!Whats for lunch? Ham and Turkey Sandwich, baked lays, and a diet Mt. DewDescribe your outfit? Black pants, turquoise and black striped topWhat wedding task will you do today? Probably nothing - although I might order my stickers online. How many days till the big day or how many days since? 278 days left!What do you plan on doing with your dress after the wedding? Preserving it for now, and then possibly having my future children's christening gowns made out of it. Do you cook or your FI/DH? Both - it depends on the day, what we're having, and how we feel. He's definite the better cook. Name a favorite summer food you like to eat? Strawberries and tomatoes - not together though. :) Name something you really really want but can't afford right now? A new car! My stupid Service Engine Soon light is on AGAIN in my car! :(Favorite sports team? TARHEELS!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Are you working today?  yes      Whats for lunch?  mixed fruit and saladDescribe your outfit? thin white v- neck summer sweater w/ a coral tank underneath w/ khaki capris and gold thongsWhat wedding task will you do today? organzing my ideas and thoughts to pull off my vision for a beautiful weddingHow many days till the big day or how many days since? still 500+ days away...next new year's eve weddingWhat do you plan on doing with your dress after the wedding? preserving Do you cook or your FI/DH?  he cooks more than I doName a favorite summer food you like to eat?  fruitName something you really really want but can't afford right now?  new furniture....has to wait until after the weddingFavorite sports team? hmmm...panthers? not a big sports fan at all...lol
  • Options
    heatherjesseheatherjesse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are you working today?  Nope...on leave for the next 2 weeks!Whats for lunch?  I had leftover sesame chickenDescribe your outfit?  tshirt and shorts...what i slept in!What wedding task will you do today?  omg so many phone calls to make for final payments and schedulesHow many days till the big day or how many days since?  5 days until!What do you plan on doing with your dress after the wedding?  haven't decided yet...i will probably keep it at least until i decide to do something else with itDo you cook or your FI/DH?  we generally alternateName a favorite summer food you like to eat?  pizza, chocolate, anything greasy and bad for meName something you really really want but can't afford right now?  a new car!Favorite sports team?  Penn State football!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    KimmiD55KimmiD55 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are you working today?  working my butt off, but not getting paid...internshipWhats for lunch?  Pepperoni Lean PocketDescribe your outfit? black assymetrical skirt, blue-green tank top, and jean jacketWhat wedding task will you do today?  maybe some thank you notes, but I doubt it...I'm just not motivated...I am gonna try and get a copy of our marriage license todayHow many days till the big day or how many days since?  23 days sinceWhat do you plan on doing with your dress after the wedding?  my mom insisted on having it cleaned and preservesDo you cook or your FI/DH?  both...it depends on what we are havingName a favorite summer food you like to eat?  tomato sandwichesName something you really really want but can't afford right now?  a new car (we might be working this out)...another cruiseFavorite sports team?  College:  GO HEELS!!  Pro:  Panthers!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Are you working today? Yes  :(   I'd much rather be at home. Though I did take a long lunch and go up to Concord Mills for some shopping ;) Whats for lunch? Haha had a Cinnabon, SOOOO bad for you!! Describe your outfit? Khaki dress pants, white tank top, navy blue 3/4-sleeve cardiganWhat wedding task will you do today? There really isn't any wedding task that I have to do today, so none!How many days till the big day or how many days since? 89What do you plan on doing with your dress after the wedding? Sell it. I can't see letting it sit in the closet forever, plus I really went over budget on it so it'd be nice to get some of that back. Do you cook or your FI/DH? I'm impressed that FI knows where the kitchen is, but other than that, he is clueless, so it's me. :) Name a favorite summer food you like to eat? Grilled hot dogs/hamburgers, Ice cream and watermelonName something you really really want but can't afford right now? A new car for FI, extra days in Hawaii, and a videographer for the wedding. Favorite sports team? Tennessee Vols
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Are you working today? Yes but I wish I was home sleeping on the couch :(Whats for lunch? I had a salad and cheese ravioli Describe your outfit? Green top, black dress slacks, and black heels What wedding task will you do today? I booked hair appts for my FMIL and FSIL today How many days till the big day or how many days since? 82 till :DWhat do you plan on doing with your dress after the wedding? Getting it preserved Do you cook or your FI/DH? We both can but we hate to do itName a favorite summer food you like to eat? I love strawberry shortcake!!Name something you really really want but can't afford right now? A new car Favorite sports team? San Antonio Spurs!!! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Are you working today? Yes, from home thoughWhats for lunch? I met FI at a small cafe about 5 minutes from my house since I'm at home todayDescribe your outfit? orange umbro shorts, softball t-shirtWhat wedding task will you do today? probably nothing, Bible school directly after workHow many days till the big day or how many days since? 299 days tillWhat do you plan on doing with your dress after the wedding? I havne't decided about this yet...Do you cook or your FI/DH? We both cook, but he's better at cooking, I'm the bakerName a favorite summer food you like to eat? any fruit, you name it, I love it!Name something you really really want but can't afford right now? Cheyenne Schultz as my wedding photographerFavorite sports team? Tarheels I guess
  • Options
    smlinebesmlinebe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are you working today? yesWhats for lunch? Peanut butter and jelly sandwich...Describe your outfit? black slacks, white button-upWhat wedding task will you do today? eek...need to work on thank you cards How many days till the big day or how many days since? 44 days sinceWhat do you plan on doing with your dress after the wedding? haven't decided.  I like the idea of keeping it, but I really don't see the point.Do you cook or your FI/DH? me!  DH doesn't know how to cook a whole lot, plus I like it.Name a favorite summer food you like to eat? anything grilled!Name something you really really want but can't afford right now? a housekeeper?Favorite sports team? Wolfpack!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Are you working today? Yep, only 1 hour and 17 minutes until I get to leave....Whats for lunch? I had a Quiznos subDescribe your outfit? Blue 3/4 Shirt, Grey Pants, Black Shoes...Definitely not my favorite outfit, but if I don't do laundry tonight the rest of the week is looking grim too :)What wedding task will you do today? I still need a caterer...eek!How many days till the big day or how many days since? 89...EEK! What do you plan on doing with your dress after the wedding? Selling itDo you cook or your FI/DH? Mainly FI, but I've been cooking a little bit latelyName a favorite summer food you like to eat? Hot Dogs and corn on the cobName something you really really want but can't afford right now? Another new camera since the new one I got 2 weeks ago was stolen this weekend. :(Favorite sports team? PANTHERS!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Are you working today? Yes and it is so BORING here today!  Classes are done for the semester so there is nothing to do really :(Whats for lunch? Some sushi I picked up from the convenience store and a big bottle of green tea.Describe your outfit? I'm wearing coral colored slacks and a linen shirt from Eddie Bauer with coral and pink flowers on it.  I'm the most colorful person in my office today :)What wedding task will you do today? I just got HUGE sticker shock from the girl we were going to have do our STDs, so I might try designing something myself in Photoshop today.How many days till the big day or how many days since? 20 bajillion days and 2 weeks since!What do you plan on doing with your dress after the wedding? I will either sell it or donate it.  I just don't think I'll have space to keep it around!Do you cook or your FI/DH? We both cook.  We usually alternate days though the past few weeks there have been lots of farewell parties for people going back to their home countries :(Name a favorite summer food you like to eat? Watermelon!Name something you really really want but can't afford right now? I really really want another vacation in Saipan but definitely can't afford it right now.Favorite sports team? WOLFPACK!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards