North Carolina
Options

Triangle Bridal salon suggestions

I have looked at the one on the Bio but they don't carry dresses within my budget.  Would you guys have some more suggestions on there to go look.  I am going with my sister and Burlington and Smithfield are too far for the amoutn of time she has.Thanks for your help.

Re: Triangle Bridal salon suggestions

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I really liked the folks at Diamonds in North Raleigh.  The selection's not huge, though, like a David's or somewhere else.  Not sure what your budget is, but they do carry a lot of Maggie Sottero, which is usually around or under $1000. 
  • Options
    momofaydenmomofayden member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestion.  That is within my budget, I just didn't want to pay 2000 plus.  I know if i Look at more expensive dresses that is the one I am going to want :).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No problem.  I think there was a similar thread recently, within the past week, so you may want to look further down on the board to see the other recommendations.
  • Options
    momofaydenmomofayden member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I must be blind becuase I didn't see anything.  I only 4 gowns I only kindof like at david's.  I don't even feel like going. Ugh.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you're trying to keep it under $2000, you might check out Enchanting Moments in Fuquay Varina. Their service is wonderful and well within your budget. I'd just be upfront with what you want to spend and dont see any dresses that are out of your price range. Save $300 for alterations though - I forgot to think about that when I established my budget.
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards