Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Raise your hand...

if you're still playing red remover like I still am....

I kinda hope my boss catches me just so I stop the madness!

Re: Raise your hand...

• Options
    never heard of it.
  • Options
    *Raises hand*
    image Married and Junk.
  • Options
    I got through all the levels last night, but 39. DH had to do that one for me, because my hand was cramping up! lol

I'm trying to get through them all again for the bonus round. Yay, boredom!
    ?imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am getting ready to introduce H to this game after dinner.  Then I can watch the movie of my choice!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_raise-hand-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:a156e745-b7a4-4c28-90d2-1e80666d96f2Post:c9771b62-c076-4a61-986c-6505ddb99522">Re: Raise your hand...</a>:
    [QUOTE]never heard of it.
    Posted by kate51485[/QUOTE]

I will raise my hand to that. 
  • Options
    I went through this about 2 months ago. Addicting, but I finished it.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_raise-hand-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:a156e745-b7a4-4c28-90d2-1e80666d96f2Post:f788083f-5e7a-4d3c-9db3-d6aa82138175">Re: Raise your hand...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Raise your hand... : I will raise my hand to that. 
    Posted by andressfrank[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Probably one of the most amazing, crazy addictive games ever. It was introduced in the new favorite things post</div>
    ?imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_raise-hand-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:a156e745-b7a4-4c28-90d2-1e80666d96f2Post:65115a5a-1c0d-46fc-a576-d30e14963d24">Re: Raise your hand...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Raise your hand... : Probably one of the most amazing, crazy addictive games ever. It was introduced in the new favorite things post
    Posted by klovesd[/QUOTE]

Haha then I should probably just stay unaware!
  • Options
    I am a slave to bejeweled blitz on FB
  • Options
    Oh! ME! Me! MEEE!!!

Hahaha.  I did it last night with H while we were sitting on the couch and he go into it too.  For some, I couldn't figure out the Par way to do it, so he helped.  I'm on the bonus round now. It's a little obnoxious this way.

Damn you, Fischey - DAMN YOU!
  • Options
    omg bejeweled!!! I used to be a receptionist in college and my only job was to answer the phones. so i literally played bejeweled for 8 hours a day. It kinda made me hate life after a while.
  • Options
    HOW DO YOU BEAT LEVEL 22??

kthnxbai
  • Options
    This IS the game where you create a wizard, isn't it? Because that's what I got linked to. If not, dammit, I want the link to redremover!
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    i'm sure!

oh, wait...
  • Options
    crfischecrfische member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited January 2010
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Got to level 29 before I left work yesterday.... :) Back to it!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Aw, I didn't read this when I made my post. Whoops.
  • Options
    Oh god this game...*disappears into the computer*
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards