North Carolina
Options

Wedding Stuff for Sale - Sparklers, Candy Bags, Candles and More

I'm cleaning out the closets from our May wedding and have the following items for sale: Candles - 48 votive candles, used, asking $10 for all Tealight - new in bag, 50 tealights, asking $2 Chair/Seat Markers - New in bag, from "Brides", brown ribbon, can be printed on, asking $5 Wedding Cake Charms - New in box, from "Wilton", asking $5 Candy Bags - White, never used, about 50 bags, asking $10 Candy Bags - White, stamped in pink and brown with "Love, Honor & Cherish", about 50 of them, asking $10 Sparklers - 81 sparkers, last about 2 minutes, 19 inches long, asking $20 Just Married Flip Flops - size medium, white, asking $5 Candy bags and sparklers can be counted for you before you purchase them. Photos of all items are online at - http://tinyurl.com/nwvss7 Prices do not include shipping. I am a local NC bride in Raleigh, so I can meet you somewhere if that works.

Re: Wedding Stuff for Sale - Sparklers, Candy Bags, Candles and More

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'll take all the candles and the chair makers off your hands! I live in the area and my FI works at Crabtree, if it would be convenient to just drop them off there. Don't have to worry about a specific time!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Great. Do you want the candles and the tealights, or just the votives/candles. The votives should be easy to use, some are dirty and could be clean up - but the candles should pop right out of them if you freeze them. Do you want to email me with details about when would be a good time to meet? My email is hmurphy19 at comcast.net . And if you can pay in cash, that would be great. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards