North Carolina

any ideas (cont)...with pics

Re: any ideas (cont)...with pics

• edited December 2011
    i guess its not going to let me post a pic of the maggie....boooooo them!!!
  • edited December 2011
    [IMG]<a href="http://i31.tinypic.com/33xal9f.jpg" rel='nofollow'>http://i31.tinypic.com/33xal9f.jpg</a>[/IMG]
  • edited December 2011
    nevermind, there is the maggie favorite that NO ONE has in a single store :(
  • edited December 2011
    Absolutely love the Maggie.. maybe I'm biased, though, being a Maggie bride. The third is gorgeous too. Well I'm still sticking to my guns that I think u should do the loaner program to see the dress in person because I think it's absolutely stunning. :)
  • edited December 2011
    katherine - i have pondered on it all day, i cant even focus on my work, ha ha ha.....i think that is the only way i am going to get past all this??? i keep saying i am being open minded and would like to think i am...i have tried on other styles but maybe just maybe somewhere in my head the maggie is truley holding me back!!!! lol
  • edited December 2011
    IMO it's worth the $50 or $60. This way you'll be able to see it, decide if you love it (or not!), and then move on from there! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Definitely try Nicole Miller.  And JCrew.  They seem to be in line with these dresses.  Also, maybe you could call the salons in the Raleigh area to see if they have the Maggie to try on in a size other than a 6.  Even if it's not a salon with great reviews, you can buy the dress elsewhere. 
  • JemmessicaJemmessica member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love the Maggie! I say it's totally worth it to spend a bit to see it! You will always wonder "what if" that's how I was with the jcrew dress that I loved. I had to see it to make sure I didn't love it more than my moms dress. Have you seen these on Jcrews wedding page?Tatiana*Avery*RobinCamille* these are newTheir was also a halter dress at the jcrew clearance store this past weekend that was similar to those you like (halter style)
  • JemmessicaJemmessica member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ..... I forgot to say those dresses look a lot like "destination" gowns to me!
  • birdcagebridebirdcagebride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    whats the style on that maggie..it looks very similar to the one my MOH is looking for and I found one of them in a store and got info on the loaner one from MS. if it's the same dress, the loaner is like a size 6!! there is one in gboro that is a size 10. i'll have to check to make sure it's the same dress though. =P
    My Blog - My Bio - NC Bride Bio - Pro Video

Photo by Evoke Photography
    image imageimageimageimageimage
  • edited December 2011
    the style on the Maggie is AD3299. i think Poffie Girls and Darlynns are the only one around Charlotte that ahve Maggie so i will call them on Friday to see if either can get it through the loander program, when ia sked before one told me yes and the other told me no but i dont remember which was which. i have an appointment at J Majors tomorrow after work and Bedazzeled on Saturday. I may check out David's Bridal at Northlake (went to the one in Pineville already) and retrace steps back to Poffie Girls and Darlynns. I wish I had more vacation time to take days off and go to ATL or someplace else but right now all I can do is travel on Saturdays. I need to save vacation time for another vendor meeting at the beach and then save it for the wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards