North Carolina

AW: Sending invites this weekend!!!!

So - I am freaking out with excitement because this weekend we are sending out our invitations!!!  It will be just over two months until the big day!!!!!Just had to post!  I have been thinking about it all morning :)

Re: AW: Sending invites this weekend!!!!

• edited December 2011
    Me too Grace!  Sending them tomorrow afternoon!  I am so excited to have my dining room table back !
  • grace_ugagrace_uga member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    AAHHHH!!!  Yay for both of us!!  I am totally two weeks early, I guess, but who cares :)
  • edited December 2011
    Yay! I can't wait until I can say that.
  • JemmessicaJemmessica member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    aaaaahhhhhhh the rest of mine go out on Monday!!!! We sent our OOT ones the past Monday!! :-)
  • allie76allie76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay! So exciting! Of course, this means I need to get on mine soon...eek!
    TTC since Sept 2009 with PCOS. 3 failed Clomid cycles; 3 failed IUI's; 1 failed injectable + TI cycle. Surprise BFP on 1/22/12 while waiting to start IVF! EDD 9/30/12.
    Missed m/c discovered 2/20/12 (8w1d). D&C 2/23/12
    Photobucket [img]http://i54.tinypic.com/zsk41e.jpg[/img]

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • grace_ugagrace_uga member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It is getting so close for all the September and October brides!!!!
  • whitcalgalwhitcalgal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good luck! I hope they aren't as stressful for you as they were for me!!
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah, I should probably get started on mine. Ugh. I'm really tired of wedding stuff. I've been engaged entirely too long. I think I'm in a funk.
    edited December 2011
    Bec- maybe our bpics in a couple of weeks will get you back in the wedding planning mood!
  • edited December 2011
    One can hope! I really wanted to be about 20lbs lighter for them, which is not going to happen. I have to rethink two outfits now. Ugh. I can't wait to see you though! :)
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I've been busting my A*S at the gym the last 3 weeks and I got on the scale yesterday.... ain't lost a da*n pound!!!!!!!!!I'm excited to see you too!
  • allie76allie76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I cannot wait to hear how the outdoor shoot is! I'm so excited for y'all!!
    TTC since Sept 2009 with PCOS. 3 failed Clomid cycles; 3 failed IUI's; 1 failed injectable + TI cycle. Surprise BFP on 1/22/12 while waiting to start IVF! EDD 9/30/12.
    Missed m/c discovered 2/20/12 (8w1d). D&C 2/23/12
    Photobucket [img]http://i54.tinypic.com/zsk41e.jpg[/img]

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    edited December 2011
    I cannot wait!!!!! I finally got my last look decided this week.... my new trench coat and hooker heels :-) hahaNow to finalize my "birthday" outfit!
  • wendyh33wendyh33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where is everyone getting b-pics at? Are they from the photographer you are using for your wedding?
    edited December 2011
    This will be my 2nd round of bpics with Ashley Stephenson of Story Photographers- I was her guinny pig last December (her first bpic shoot) I was so impressed! I cannot wait to do them again with her!She and her hubby David did our epics last October at the state fair and they will be shooting our wedding this October, and our "day after" shoot back at the fair! I'll be glad to email you the link and password to see them!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would love to see them! Jerseygirlwh@aol.com
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah, Jess's first b-pic session was AWESOME, the pics turned out hawwwtt!! lol. Y'all make me tempted to do them. :) I cant believe OUR invitations go out in about 4 weeks... we've got about 95% of the addresses, yikes!! I'm hearing so many things lately being scheduled for Sept and Oct, cannot believe it's almost here!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am still looking at venues for a May wedding! YIKES!!! This planning thing is alot harder than I thought! I just moved here 2yrs ago and don't really know the area well. My FI is from here. Going to look at Maggiano's and Cafe Luna next week. Looking for a ceremony site as well! I originally wanted to get married at the beach but I'm not so sure that will work out because of our elderly, brittle Grandmothers!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards