North Carolina
Options

Florist suggestions in Charlotte?

Hey everyone...I need some help please!! A friend of mine who is a designer and was doing my flowers had to cancel on me due to his unexpected job acquisition in another state! Sooo...now I need a florist who does beautiful work, but is REASONABLE. I have already talked to The Place for Flowers, Providence Florist, The Blossom Shop, and Carolyn Shepherd Designs. All were ridiculously expensive for what I want - which is very simple. Could someone suggest a florist that won't rip me off and that you had a good experience with in Charlotte? Thanks!!

Re: Florist suggestions in Charlotte?

• Options
    swimher14swimher14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lori at party bloomshttp://partyblooms.com/she works out of her home and is very reasonable. there are a lot of girls on the board using her.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, PARTY BLOOMS!!! Me and PP are 'sharing' Lori for our wedding day, whoo hoo!! :)  She is great to work with. When I sat down and calculated the cost of doing my own centerpieces by purchasing the flowers wholesale and then buying my own vases, candles ,etc. it was almost the same, would have saved me maybe $100 overall... so to me it's worth it to have Lori do everything for me instead. She is very reasonable.
  • Options
    trinnyfacetrinnyface member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!! And I see one of you is also a Cheyenne Schultz bride! Me too! Saw your pictures on her blog and love them!! I am on there with the black dress and blue background - Trinette. Isn't she great?? :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    One word about Cheyenne: AMAZING!!!!! yay for a fellow Cheyenne bride!!! :)   Hey your pics were gorgeous!! Look I even commented on the blog! lol! Y'all are hot! ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards