North Carolina
Options

AW: R.S.V.P.

I was so excited last night to check my mail and find 15 R.S.V.P. envelopes sitting in my mail box yesterday.  It was the earliest possible that they could have gotten here as they were delivered on Saturday.  So 15 people got the invite and R.S.V.P.ed right away!  So far we have 10 yes responses and 5 no's.  Woo hoo!

Re: AW: R.S.V.P.

• Options
    allie76allie76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay for early RSVPers!
    TTC since Sept 2009 with PCOS. 3 failed Clomid cycles; 3 failed IUI's; 1 failed injectable + TI cycle. Surprise BFP on 1/22/12 while waiting to start IVF! EDD 9/30/12.
    Missed m/c discovered 2/20/12 (8w1d). D&C 2/23/12
    Photobucket [img]http://i54.tinypic.com/zsk41e.jpg[/img]

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    doesn't that just make you soooo happy and excited! I just hate seeing those no's!
  • Options
    grace_ugagrace_uga member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay for RSVPs.  We have gotten a few so far - pretty much all yes's - eek!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    wow! thats cool, you got 15 back at one time!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's exciting  - I'm planning on mailing mine next week so I hope to enjoy that soon.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awesome!!! Here is a really dumb postage question: do you just bring one of the invitations to the post office and ask them which stamp needs to go on them? Or does the P.O need to stamp each one? I've got a pocketfold 5x7 invitation.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! That's exciting! Katherine, just take one to the PO and ask them to weigh it. That will determine how much postage you need for each one.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Great, thanks jenn!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Excitingggg!!! That reminds me that I don't have a single one of mine addressed! The time is almost here!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay!!! I cant wait to send mine out on Monday
  • Options
    alliegator8alliegator8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so jealous.  I am now where near ready to send out invites.  Of course, our wedding isn't until next sept.  It'll fly by, right??
  • Options
    allisonuncallisonunc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Woo hoo! Super exciting! Allie - it definitely will fly by! You're almost down to just a year left as it is!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    allie - i got engaged last july and am getting married at the end of Sept.  For me  the first 2 months went by really fast as we booked all of our major vendors, and then slowed way way way down.  The last 2 months have flown by though and I suspect that the next 2 will as well.  My advice: FRONT LOAD!  Do as much as you can now so that when you are in my shoes you don't find yourself surrounded by heaps of paper and bits of fabric and DIY supplies everywhere, wondering how the heck you are going to pull it all together.  Just sayin'.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Allie, yes it will go by pretty quickly :)   A year gives you a nice buffer. Like redhead said, try to do as much as you can early on, try to book as many vendors as possible early on, that way you can sit back and relax for a long time, that was how it was for me. Now all of a sudden I've got a bit more than 2 months to go, acckk!!! It sneaks up on you!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards