Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

mahaha PIP

Last night I took this picture of our dog and for some reason I found it hilarious, she was in mid sneeze... I kept on laughing at her and she wouldn't come by me the rest of the night!  She wouldn't even look at me.  H thinks that she knew or thought I was making fun of her :(

Re: mahaha PIP

• Options
    That's pretty friggin funny. My dog definitely knows when I'm laughing at her or making fun of her, because she hides her face in her paws. She's the most easily embarrassed dog I've ever seen. Also, I find it endlessly funny when one of my chihuahuas has sneezing fits. He'll sneeze like 12 times in a row and it's the funniest little noise.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • Options
    My mom's dog is always embarrassed when he comes home from the groomer's. It's like he knows we can see some parts we don't normally see. He's a Yorkie-poo.
  • Options
    When ever we catch our dogs humping their blanket (they would never do it in front of us god forbid) we realize they are taking turns. One stands on the lookout for us (since it is a behavior we don't encourage) while the other one goes at it. Then they switch. It is incerdibly smart and super bizarre/
  • Options
    That's an awesome pic. Greyhounds are so sweet.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_mahaha-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:ac3d906b-5822-4dd6-962d-723ff3c1ca20Post:bfe6e2ff-4090-4dba-947e-e8873e0089f2">Re: mahaha PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]When ever we catch our dogs humping their blanket (they would never do it in front of us god forbid) we realize they are taking turns. One stands on the lookout for us (since it is a behavior we don't encourage) while the other one goes at it. Then they switch. It is incerdibly smart and super bizarre/
    Posted by MeaghanandMichael[/QUOTE]

Dogs are a lot smarter than I give them credit for. That's hilarious. My mom has a Yorkie who eats special food, and her other three dogs always try to hog his food. So my mom puts the other dogs outside, while she feeds the Yorkie. He caught on and rounds up the other dogs, then scratches on the door. When my mom opens it, he lets them go outside and he stays in and looks at my mom like, "you know what to do."
  • Options
    That's awesome, lauren. I've had smart dogs before, but Willard is not very smart. I like to say he has a high "EQ" though...he can read my emotions very well.
  • Options
    hahaha Lauren that is hilarious.

Yeah, actually, our dogs are pretty smart, at least the one is. My one dog Holmie always wants to be resting where my other dog Spike is. So, Holmie will freak out like there is some one at the door and when Spike jumps up to see who it is, Holmie runs and takes his warm spot. It took us a few times of watching this to fully realize the brilliance of Holmie's plan, but it works like a charm every time!
  • Options
    AC, that Yorkie is one of the smartest dogs I've ever seen. My dogs are pretty dumb, it seems, but they're really attuned to mine and FI's emotions. They act more protective when we're sick or sad. It's weird how dogs can sense stuff like that.
  • Options
    Salty, have I ever mentioned just how much your beastie looks like my beastie?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards