North Carolina
Options

On this day of shoes: Shoe question

So, I have extremely small feet (like I wear a children's 3). Has anyone came across a place that sells wedding appropriate shoes that come in smaller sizes?

Re: On this day of shoes: Shoe question

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Im a size 5 which I think is a size 3 in children...  I am looking at myglassslipper.com and I looked on Nina's website... I know the nina shoes are small and cute, you an even design your own on their website. It depends on how much you want to spend.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    omg...I can't believe someone else has this problem! I have 4 Mediums (children's 2.5)Try www.cinderellaofboston.com. They specialize in women's shoes for women with small feet. My Mom has ordered from them for years, and I've been ordering from them for the last couple of years.The only downside is that if they don't fit, you have to pay to ship them back and aren't reimbursed for that expense; however, they offer for you to fax in a trace of your feet and they will tell you what size to order.
  • Options
    clzapataclzapata member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is exactly the size I wear in the Cinderella of Boston shoes. They are the only place I get dress shoes from. I got my first pair of real heels this past Christmas,. ( I had the problem that I got the wrong size and had to return them). I guess they are probably the best company to go through.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just ordered some shoes from them in the last week - all 4 Mediums - and two pair (the exact same shoes, just different colors) were twoo small. I'm sure that just like other shoes, they will vary in size. If you see something you like on their website, I would suggest calling before ordering to see if that particular shoe runs small or big. They seem to know enough about each shoe to give some feedback on that.Also, they are running a huge sale right now and you might be able to find a pair at a greatly reduced cost that would more than make up for the price difference even if you had to send them back for an exchange.It sucks having to send them back, but I guess that's just the joys of having small feet.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards