North Carolina
Options

October brides

So have any of you had your first fitting yet?? I actually have mine tonight at 6:30. I am really excited about it, but this is not the best week to have it. First off, I have been sick with a stomach virus for two days. Second, eventhough I can not eat anything, I am super bloated due to an early period. AGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!! And I have a headache. But when I picked up my dress from my mom's house last night, all that was bothering me, seem to disappear once I looked at the dress. So maybe once I put it on at the dress place tonight, I will feel better for a brief minute. I am just hoping I am not too early for this. But this is when the alterationist suggested I come in and then they will call me back in about three weeks for another fitting. So I guess it is about time.

Re: October brides

• Options
    allisonuncallisonunc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YAY! So exciting! My first fitting is next weekend. And I'm at the end of October (31st), so it probably evens out. I hope you enjoy having your dress on again! I'm sure with the multiple fittings you'll have that size-wise it will work out.
  • Options
    allie76allie76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've already had my fitting nad everything is done. I did my bridals Monday so I wanted it to be ready for that.
    TTC since Sept 2009 with PCOS. 3 failed Clomid cycles; 3 failed IUI's; 1 failed injectable + TI cycle. Surprise BFP on 1/22/12 while waiting to start IVF! EDD 9/30/12.
    Missed m/c discovered 2/20/12 (8w1d). D&C 2/23/12
    Photobucket [img]http://i54.tinypic.com/zsk41e.jpg[/img]

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    grace_ugagrace_uga member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My fitting isn't until September 19th! I am cutting it close but Olga said I needn't worry.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My fitting isnt until the 2nd week in september
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had my first fitting in June because I was so excited! I am going in the next couple of weeks again because the alterations are done.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have my first fitting with Olga on August 29, squeee!!! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've had all my fittings and my bridal portrait...but you guys that are in the middle of that process - have a blast. I loved going to try on my dress!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had my first fitting with Olga last weekend.
  • Options
    swimher14swimher14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My first fitting is in the middle of September
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards