Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

I've been gone a week

and I haven't really missed much, have I?
This place is dead.
The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
"So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

Re: I've been gone a week

• Options
    Hi Mrs B! I haven't been on much either, but it doesn't look like much has happened. I'm still going to blame the holidays though.
    Leo says hi. He's...special.
    Married
    Planning
  • Options
    I'm going to blame the knot.Wink

• Options
    how about we blame it on the fact that everyone missed you?

Hi B! 
  • Options
    Hey!  Everyone had a good turkey day?

• Options
    Howdy!

pretty good, I'll be reliving turkey-day for the next few yet.  Lots of leftovers!
  • Options
    We're having Thanksgiving with my inlaws today.

• Options
    I didn't even get turkey this year :( We had pork chops at my mom's family's because they didn't want us to get sick of turkey going to another thanksgiving that night, and that night we only got to H's family's in time for dessert. I'm tempted to buy a turkey breast just to have leftovers for sandwiches.
    Leo says hi. He's...special.
    Married
    Planning
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_ive-gone-week?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:b01fd7cb-df71-4c78-8943-d2543dde1bf1Post:d52790bf-e994-4f38-9419-e6497513ccb6">Re: I've been gone a week</a>:
    [QUOTE] I'm tempted to buy a turkey breast just to have leftovers for sandwiches.
    Posted by tlv204[/QUOTE]

Do it.  That's what I had to do last year.  My mom made a ham because her new husband "doesn't eat anything with 2 lags".  I told heer to look for a 3 legged turkey next year.
  • Options
    Morning ladies!
  • Options
    Morning Scoetto!
  • Options
    no leftovers for me  that's the one thing that stinks about going to someone else's house for thanksgiving.  none of the work, but none of the leftovers Cry
  • Options
    we lucked out. FI's mom packed us up a bag full of leftovers to take home.
  • Options
    We don't really have any leftovers either, but I bought two turkeys cause they were $.37 a pound, so I might just have to roast one up later this week.  Eat some, freeze some for later, then make turkey stock for soup.

And yeah, it's been pretty slow.  I wish i could get it to work on my iphone so I could post a bit from work.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards