Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Rach ghost lover

I told you in the what are you doing thread that I used to live in Mansfield, did you see that?

I tell everyone that it's my claim to fame that Shawshank Redemption was filmed there.

Oh and hi, and this: Kiss

Re: Rach ghost lover

• Options
    When I finally saw it, it was like a half hour after you posted it--I hate not seeing bubbles on. I didn't want to post in the thread and you never see it!!!

There was also some ridiculously stupid rap video filmed there. My mom spent the night recently too. I'm so intrigued by that place---did you ever see it?!

Kiss
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    kate51485kate51485 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited November 2009
    No, I was little when we lived there, 3rd and 4th grade.  I lived on a little country road in Ontario.  It was an experience :) 
  • Options
    I like ghosts too...
  • Options
    Hi Nebb!
  • Options
    Hello!!! Is ontario a city somewhere or did you mean youre an old canadian? I get oddly excited when people talk about being from here.
  • Options
    Hehe!  I was talking about an Ontario in Ohio, though it is by no means a city :)  Little country town, at least it was when I lived there!  I have been to Ontario, Canada, however; when I was younger my dad took my sister and I on a mini vacation to the Wheels Inn!
  • Options
    Hi Nebb!!

Darn--I wish you had been there--I wanted stories Embarassed

I really like ghosts, ghost stories, and haunted things. Which is why I wanted to live in an old house. Now that I live in an old house, I do not think it is haunted...I just think it's old and dirty.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Just wanted to say "hi". I have no ghost stories and nothing real to contribute besides telling you all that I'm watching the Grinch right now and it makes me happy.
  • Options
    I think more ontario (canada) trips are required. More people should visit here.

I am terrified of accidently buying a haunted house. I love ghost stories that happen to other people though!
  • Options
    Hi cew!  We are watching, coincidentally, Ghost Lab.  Apparently if something is by water it is more likely to be haunted. ???

FI keeps making apple cider and spiced rum cocktails...what do you think he is trying to do???
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_rach-ghost-lover?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:b199ef0e-b458-4852-9c84-56bb2df5c7fcPost:b6eb1c9e-668f-4bb2-a192-d6ad0cd93ffd">Re: Rach ghost lover</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi cew!  We are watching, coincidentally, Ghost Lab.  Apparently if something is by water it is more likely to be haunted. ??? FI keeps making apple cider and spiced rum cocktails...what do you think he is trying to do???
    Posted by kate51485[/QUOTE]
    Its a toss up then - youre safer from aliens living near water (a la signs), but you have to deal with ghosts. I dont know if I could decide. I hate aliens too.
  • Options
    I have several Ghost Labs recorded but haven't gotten the chance to watch them yet.
  • Options
    Well eff.  I don't know what would scare me worse, aliens or ghosts.
  • Options
    I think it depends on the ghost. If it was a demon compared to an alien, I wouldnt be able to choose. If it was just a random spirit that doesnt DO anything, I would prefer to live with that as opposed to alien attacks. Aliens will ALWAYS do something to you. Bastards..
  • Options
    Aliens probably have lasers, so I'd be more scared of them.
  • Options

I feel like aliens would just be pissed at us, so maybe they'd be worse.  And that "Fourth Kind" movie freaks me out, I don't know if I can see it. 

• Options
    Yeah it looks too scary for me. Im not good with scary movies about aliens, demons, zombies (fast angry zombies, im ok with slow bumbling zombies), or monsters.
  • Options
    I know a lot of people thought it was dumb but Paranormal Activity scared the bejeezus out of me...I don't know if i can handle anything else!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_rach-ghost-lover?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:b199ef0e-b458-4852-9c84-56bb2df5c7fcPost:79edc995-1ed8-408f-a9e1-997aa4b50028">Re: Rach ghost lover</a>:
    [QUOTE]I know a lot of people thought it was dumb but Paranormal Activity scared the bejeezus out of me...I don't know if i can handle anything else!
    Posted by kate51485[/QUOTE]
    ME TOO! lets not talk about it. Im home alone and I cant handle thinking about it. I was scared for weeks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards