North Carolina
Options

**tarheels1**

Did you ever decide about bpics?

Re: **tarheels1**

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Still deciding but I think I'm going to do it!  I was going over my budget this weekend and I think I can work it out.  I'll just have to find the time to decide on looks, shop for outfits, etc.  Plus, then I'll get an extra session with Elizabeth which I figure will be good since I've booked her for my wedding.  Anyway, I just need to confirm w/ April. She mentioned in her email that she only had 1 spot left for your date!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Do it!!!! It would be so fun to do it with another knottie. I don't think abozz is doing it anymore =(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well, I'm in!  Just heard back from April and I am confirmed.  So excited...and still a little nervous but I guess I'll get over that :) Now I just have to shop.  Have you picked your looks?  Any suggestions for where to find good stuff?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yayy!!! So awesome! I wonder who the other girls doing it are. I have picked out one of my outfits and have an idea for another. I will post about it when I get home - not suitable for work lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Alright, so for a pinup look I got this one in red:[img]http://tinyurl.com/ly47bh[/img]       And I am thinking about getting this, but I can't decide. It looks super short and I don't love that look.[img]http://tinyurl.com/mpnetc[/img]      What are you thinking so far?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Honestly, I'm struggling with it, although I really haven't looked much since I just decided.  I think one I'm going to just do one of FI's collared shirts and do a more understated/natural look.  Then I think the other two should be more vampy.  I really like the pinup look you picked -- where did you find it?  Yeah...babydolls are hit or miss for me.  Just not terribly flattering on my figure, I think!  Oh well, maybe if I keep working it in the gym, I'll be ready! Anyway, guess I'm gonna hit VS, etc to check out some things.  Just trying to find time to do everything...been out of town the last two weeks, work is crazy and FI and I are out of town again this weekend.  Sigh...ok, mini-rant over :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think I might do one of his shirts for a more natural look too! He is kind of a lot bigger than me though, so I am going to have to be clever to make it work.The pinup outfit is from Fredericks of Holleywood. They have a lot of cute stuff on their website - I would definitely check there. Their prices seemed a little better than VS too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards