Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Anyone around tonight?

Re: Anyone around tonight?

• Options
    Oh, I could use some BBQ. Williamson Bros is a good good place. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_anyone-around-tonight-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:b5210e21-2e39-40b0-822b-12eea85c2c49Post:380644c4-2e4f-4591-a795-65095062ec09">Re: Anyone around tonight?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone around tonight? : Well okay then.  That's how good of a friend I am.  I will shoulder the blame for your debauchery. 
    Posted by EaglesBride2012[/QUOTE]

You should take the CREDIT, not the blame.  I rocked that joint.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    Thanks, Chrissy!  I like it too.  Mostly because I have a 2-3 more decades before I look like my mother.

I know God loves me because he gave me my liver and my alcohol tolerance.  :P
  • Options
    Damn Mica, this makes me sad we didn't get to hang out last week.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    My favorite is Age 120. Hilarious. 
  • Options
    I'm becoming such an old lady.. I'm always too tired to go out to bars, I'm not a big drinker anymore... I'm basically a party pooper haha.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Edie, do you have a link to this wine rack? I would love to see what one that can hold so many looks like. I don't know why I'm so curious about it. 
  • Options
    Me too, Nicki.  Next time.  I mean it.  Now that you love FL, I'm finding you.
  • Options
    Eh, I'm not a big fan of going to bars. All those drunk strangers creep me out. But I was with H before I was legally allowed to go to bars - so maybe if that had not been the case I would feel differently. 
  • Options
    That fireworks thing I wanted to go to last night? I'm so glad it was canceled. The wind knocked over every single port-a-potty. There were enough for 75K people. Whoever had to clean up deserves a medal.
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Anyone around tonight?:[QUOTE]That fireworks thing I wanted to go to last night? I'm so glad it was canceled. The wind knocked over every single portapotty. There were enough for 75K people.

Whoever had to clean up deserves a medal. Posted by specialk84[/QUOTE]

Eww, that would be a nightmare. I hate portapotties in general... if I never had to use one again, that would be awesome.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_anyone-around-tonight-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:b5210e21-2e39-40b0-822b-12eea85c2c49Post:ff518c47-b90c-4d91-85a8-4c505bf440e9">Re: Anyone around tonight?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Daff, are you staying the night at your IL's? I would have your H ask if they would turn down the thermostat. If he doesn't ask, I would hope your IL's might notice your almost panting!
    Posted by ErinG93[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, we're staying the night. It's a no go though. I just gave H the "it's really hot in here" look ans he gave me the shrug. H's elderly grandmother lives here too so I'm gonna lose this. At least I thought to bring our giant fan so when we go to bed it'll be a little relief.

Actually as I'm typing this H just asked and SFIL said "it won't GO any cooler". So yay for the fan.
  • Options
    Special - that makes me cringe to think about. Eeeeew. 

Edie - IMHO I wouldnt' even want one that big. Unless I had all the wine right then to fill it up - I'd just feel like it looks so empty all the time. ALSO - One NYE my parents and their friends went to a bar. I was 19 - so I was allowed in but couldn't drink. But because it was NYE they were giving all the DDs free non alcoholic drinks. Score.

It was a fun night. We have video of one of our redneck friends on a mechanical bull. 
  • Options
    I would be horrified if I had to have anything to do with cleaning it up. I'm pretty sure I would cry, barf, quit, or all three. In Stacks' neck of the woods, a power line fell on a line of 17 cars while they were waiting for a light. Scary.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_anyone-around-tonight-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:b5210e21-2e39-40b0-822b-12eea85c2c49Post:249f2627-5665-4757-99f4-2b272c889b15">Re: Anyone around tonight?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would be horrified if I had to have anything to do with cleaning it up. I'm pretty sure I would cry, barf, quit, or all three. In Stacks' neck of the woods,<strong> a power line fell on a line of 17 cars while they were waiting for a light. Scary.</strong>
    Posted by specialk84[/QUOTE]

OMG! Is everyone okay??<div>
    <div>While Stacks was waiting in line, or just the 17 people? Very very scary. </div></div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_anyone-around-tonight-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:b5210e21-2e39-40b0-822b-12eea85c2c49Post:249f2627-5665-4757-99f4-2b272c889b15">Re: Anyone around tonight?</a>:
    [QUOTE] In Stacks' neck of the woods, a power line fell on a line of 17 cars while they were waiting for a light. Scary.
    Posted by specialk84[/QUOTE]
    Whoa. Where's that?
  • Options
    Special, that's really scary. 
  • Options
    As for bars, they were much more fun when I was younger, skinnier, and sluttier. I was a bit of a wild child in my single days.
  • Options
    You know what I didn't know? That smoking in bars is still allowed in some states. Mind blown. But, in good drinking news, I HAVE PERFECTED AN AMAZING FRUIT MARGARITA RECIPE.
  • Options
    Is it weird that the first thing I thought of when I saw the wine rack was "Oh my, that is not child friendly."? 

I have to be in just the right mood to go to a bar. If there's outside seating then I'm more inclined to go though. 
  • Options
    In Columbus. Everyone was fine. They were all smart enough to stay in their cars. There is no reason to believe Stacks was there or in any danger. I think she might even have power now. But yeah, I would have messed myself.
  • Options
    I hope Stacks is hanging out at home right now.

I want a fruity margarita.
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure I'm KUI. I partook of the open bar quite a bit. Fun wedding overall. Hi.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Aryn - considering what you do, not at all. 

Special - I'm glad everyone is okay. Yikes. 

Mica - I could do some damage to fruity margaritas. 
  • Options
    I am a nanny. It still surprises me when I think like that though. 
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Anyone around tonight?:[QUOTE]I hope Stacks is hanging out at home right now.I want a fruity margarita. Posted by mica178[/QUOTE] You are invited to sunny hot and humid CT. We are 5 degrees hotter in Hartford than Orlando this weekend. OMG NO. COME UP WHEN SNIPPY COMES! We would be a drunk force not to be messes with!
  • Options
    Special, when were the storms that were in Stacks' area? Same ones that terrified your pup? I sure hope you all are ok, and get power back soon.
  • Options
    Aryn, how was your first week of work? I know you had a good first day, was the rest of the week the same? I miss working, this occasional thing sucks.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_anyone-around-tonight-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:b5210e21-2e39-40b0-822b-12eea85c2c49Post:3c173e63-20c1-446a-9333-8a2f0ee37afe">Re:Anyone around tonight?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:Anyone around tonight?: You are invited to sunny hot and humid CT. We are 5 degrees hotter in Hartford than Orlando this weekend. OMG NO. COME UP WHEN SNIPPY COMES! We would be a drunk force not to be messes with!
    Posted by Nickivegan[/QUOTE]

<div>I told H I wanted to go to Sweden for our HM. When he found out it was so I could have a GTG with Snippy he said no. Jerk. </div>
  • Options
    OMG, I might have to do that.  When?  I already forgot since I don't live in NE.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards