North Carolina
Options

C25K Ladies!!

I see some of you have been posting (::cough:: Jessica ::cough::) lately and that's great!! I finish week 4 on Sunday. How is everyone doing and where are you at?????
My Blog - My Bio - NC Bride Bio - Pro Video

Photo by Evoke Photography
image imageimageimageimageimage

Re: C25K Ladies!!

• Options
    wlfpkbridewlfpkbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I finally got back on with week 3 (Should have been week 4 but stupid moving put me off schedule) Tuesday. I am determined to do day 2 and 3 tomorrow morning and Sunday evening. I'm ready for next week just so I can use the gym on campus. The one here absolutely sucks! I didn't really like running outside around here either because I was running around on the sidewalks/parking lot. It was either that or run down Jones Franklin or Dillard Dr. I have been finding excuses not to run. Yesterday I had my running shoes on and everything. I grabbed my ipod to leave out the door and it was dead, my charger is nowhere to be found (probably thrown in a box somewhere) so I "couldn't" run. UGH! I need to post in the blog so I feel guilty.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Heyyy!!! You can do it Krystal, no excuses!I have been doing pretty good with the workouts this week, but my eating is OUT OF CONTROL!!! All those months of discipline and I am totally blowing it a month before b-pics and three months before my wedding. Somebody stop me!!!Do yall want to try to arrange  G2G Aug. 29?
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm definitely up for a G2G but it would depend on what time it is. FI and I are going to our reception venue for a sneak peak at a wedding at 4:30 that day.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lets do a lunch. I just think it would be nice for us all to get together sometime when we are not dripping sweat lol
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My research has been having 1 thing after another go wrong so with panicking about that I haven't been able to run lately :(  I'm going to try to start back and redo week 2 this week.  We'll see how that goes.
  • Options
    allisonuncallisonunc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE this program! I finished week 2 yesterday, right on schedule. I didn't feel like going, but I did anyway and afterward I felt way better. I wish I could run the 5k with you ladies, but I think my bachelorette party is the same weekend :(
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did day 2 of week 3 today. It pretty much sucked and I've decided to do week 3 over.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry it was so rough! I am sure this time next week you will be feeling a lot better about it.I decided I was cool enough to push myself for some extra mileage today....I'm not.
  • Options
    birdcagebridebirdcagebride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm on Week 4 Day 3 today...I usually run at night but I want to try and get it done this afternoon before I eat dinner. I start Week 5 on Tuesday!!!! I'm telling you ladies, it gets tougher...but just stick with it!! My skinny runner friend (lol) said that this is the point where people quit, when they feel like they've been running for a month and haven't seen any results. She basically said that soon the pounds WILL start to come off...it's kind of like a beginners plateau?? Whatever...I need to stop eating brownies!! haha...(I'm totally not kidding...I made walnut ones last night...thanks to AF =/)
    My Blog - My Bio - NC Bride Bio - Pro Video

Photo by Evoke Photography
    image imageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah...I have started like 3 different times and haven't yet finished week1.  I've been travelling a lot for work and have used that as an excuse.   No more!  Starting week1 this week and WILL finish!  Wish me luck!  Oh...and the 29th would work for me for a GTG. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards