Wedding Etiquette Forum

Really? No morning thread?

Re: Really? No morning thread?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_really-no-morning-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:b811f155-de57-4e9b-97df-4faa6e793f68Post:463d01d2-2862-4747-b68e-e3cfc097a7a5">Re: Really? No morning thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Morning ladies. Just popping in for a minute before I head in to work. I was camping with my girl guides all weekend, and I still feel tired from that, so I'm hoping this day goes by quickly. Sarabellam, I hope things turn around for your husband. Must be stressful not knowing what his future employment looks like. And you must be so proud of your daughter! Our standardized tests don't start until next month. Yay for Bubbs! How exciting, looks like she and Loopy are due only a few days apart. <strong>Try</strong> and Fezz are the only 'regs' I can think of who are pregnant, though there are a few others I know of who don't post here anymore, and a ton of people on SB.
    Posted by mrs.jesse[/QUOTE]
    "Try" as in Trifury?  Is she KU?

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Button - the hot dog sounds awesome minus the jalapeno.  I love that you're already planning your Thursday meal.

The guys are all cranky cause it's only a 4 player game.  There are 8 or so in my circle of friends who are playing it and now they'll have to pick who to play with.  It ended up just being my FI and one of his friends who played all night.  Everyone else apparently gave up after an hour or so of not being able to log in because of the insane number of people who were playing.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm home with a sick baby again today.  =-(
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• Poor BabyB! What's wrong?
  • Sorry about J, Mrs. B. :( Hope she feels better soon.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_really-no-morning-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:b811f155-de57-4e9b-97df-4faa6e793f68Post:5bc5f248-ced6-44ac-bfe1-fe3eb6f0611f">Re: Really? No morning thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Button - the hot dog sounds awesome minus the jalapeno.  I love that you're already planning your Thursday meal. The guys are all cranky cause it's only a 4 player game.  There are 8 or so in my circle of friends who are playing it and now they'll have to pick who to play with.  It ended up just being my FI and one of his friends who played all night.  Everyone else apparently gave up after an hour or so of not being able to log in because of the insane number of people who were playing.
    Posted by sleepyb[/QUOTE]

J and his best man tried for over an hour to get on to the server.  It kept not letting them on, so J decided to go to Dunkin Donuts for a hot chocolate, and as soon as he pulled in to the parking space he got a text that it was working. I'm hoping he gets in a good amount of game time today.  I actually like when new games come out on the computer, because then I get a little "me" time in the evenings to watch whatever I want!

And I'm on a diet- I gained 40 pounds from an IUD and I've lost 35 of it since I got it removed in September- so planning ahead for a small "treat" meal really helps keep me motivated!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Hahaha, that's okay Ms. Jesse.  I was kind of surprised lol.

• Morning!

Fezz- I can't believe how close you're getting?  Any chance you'll go early?

Sarabellum- Yay to your daughter!  Boo to your ex!
  • We've had the stomach bug in the house.  Mr B and I had it Friday night - Saturday and she started with the diaper issues on Sunday.   She seemed to get over it the same day but I had to take off anyway b/c of the 24 hour rule.  She was fine all day long yesterday and I pUt her to bed last night with every intention of going to work today.  She cried out in kind of a panicky voice at 9 something last night and I knew by the voice.  Poor thing threw up  everywhere.  She's not been sick today - just sipping on a bit of water and pedialyte.

• Awww, poor little B :(  I hope she feels better soon.

• Fezz - you are SOOO close!

• Stlrz- I know, it's scary!  As of right now I've been checked twice and there's nothing going on down there.  Not that it means anything, but I think he's in there for the long haul. haha
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches

• Morning!

I don't know of these off boards you speak of. I'm not a cool kid. Also, I'll stay here 'cuz I'm lazy.

Cfas -- clearly I'm going to need to watch HIMYM again. I thought Lily called Ted in to talk to the best man (Barney). Barney was the groom?!?! I knew I shouldn't have tried to watch that and Gossip Girl. I hate Monday TV. Too many good things.
    Items for sale & Detroit vendor Reviews:
    www.detroitwedding.weebly.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Oh, and there's an offboard? BEcause of stupid IT issues?

• Stomach bugs are the worst! Hope she feels better soon.

How many more days until the end of the school year, B? I'm down to single digits.
  • I stay up all night reading... not playing games.  Reading is so good.

I can't wait for baby Fezz to grace us with his presence. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • B- I hope BB feels better soon.  Have your planned her birthday party yet?  I can't believe she's going to be 2 already!
  • I just had to watch HIMYM online because after reading this I couldn't wait til next week when I got home to watch it on DVR.  Holy curveball at the end!  
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Guess the first show I'll be watching when I get home this evening is HIMYM.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Morning! I'm not going to an offboard either. Randomness of posters is part of what makes TK fun.

Special, your classes sound so interesting. I'm jealous. I haven't registered yet but my potential classes for next semester all sound so boring in comparison. 
    Photobucket
  • Habs2heart thanks! I think she's pretty cute haha. She's actually part whippet too which is why she has brindle stripes and isn't as shaggy :

522805_10151186959893168_80368830_n_zps80e4c057
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Morning ladies! I stayed up way too late last night reading, and I climbed out of bed much later than normal. The dog is peeved with me because of it. He is quite adamant that I feed him at 6:30-- whether he bothers to get up to eat or not. What a brat! As to the off boards, I'm not even known well enough to fit in here yet! I can't even imagine wandering off to somewhere new!
  • Dileni - Do you have a full body picture of her?  I've never seen that cross before.  Interesting. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I just had to create an account to see the format, and I got lost and left.  So I have no clue how it works.  
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_really-no-morning-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:b811f155-de57-4e9b-97df-4faa6e793f68Post:166e8adb-f41f-4805-81cf-098588222c79">Re: Really? No morning thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Morning! I skipped half the thread if I saw HIMYM because we haven't watched yet. The offboard is too weird a format for me to get into. I like my E. Sleepy & Button - H preordered Diablo III. He's been talking about it nonstop for weeks now. I'm with whichever one of you said that it's a little nice to have solid blocks of "me" time. And with all the drama with his family, I'm sure he needs a mental break too.
    Posted by rachers1017[/QUOTE]

J preordered it too- I want to say he did that in December or January, before they even had an official launch date.  The games help keep him and his best friend's relationship going despite the 600 mile distance- they play online and chat through Skype with their little headsets on.

And I still have shows from 2 weeks ago when I was on my work trip that I need to catch up on!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• In Response to Re:Really? No morning thread?:[QUOTE]Dileni Do you have a full body picture of her?nbsp; I've never seen that cross before.nbsp; Interesting.nbsp; Posted by Habs2Hart[/QUOTE]
    Haha yeah it's an interesting mix. Whenever FI and I are walking her we have at least one person stop us almost everytime and ask what type of dog she is/say she's "so beautiful" haha.
    I don't have one on my phone and I'm at work now, I'll post one/pm you one tonight after work! :

522805_10151186959893168_80368830_n_zps80e4c057
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Re: HIMYM - I just rewatched a bit. I'm such an idiot.
    Re: Video games - totes clueless there.
    Re: Dileni's dog - she is super cute. I want a dog. I just don't want to take care of said dog. This is very similar to my feelings about children.

I've gotta jet, work is piling up around me. Have a great day everyone!
    Items for sale & Detroit vendor Reviews:
    www.detroitwedding.weebly.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Good morning, Ladies!

I was up late last night finishing up a few more DIY craps (it went from "Craft" to craps a few weeks ago!)   I'm debating when to start the programs since we're 25 days out now.  i'm worried I'll somehow jinx FI's grandparents.  We have a 'in memory' page for those that have gone.  His 3 remaining ones are all sick (one bed ridden, 1 had a clot removed from his brain 2 months ago, and the other had 4x bypass 10 days ago).  Bride-to-be brain is worse than Mom-to-be brain sometimes.  lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • So this is probably going to sound a little pathetic - but I think I made a new friend and I'm really excited about it! I never really made any friends here after moving here from CT to be with H. I became friends with a couple of his friends that have since moved away, and any of my own friends live far away. I'm really shy and socially awkward, and have become much more of a homebody since I've gotten older.

But anyway, I met a girl at work recently, she actually struck up a conversation with me in the office, commented on my Phish-related license plate. So we have the music thing in common. I've seen her around the office several times since then and we're going to get together for lunch probably next week. I'm kind of silly excited about the prospect of having my own friend in the area.
  • Hi everyone.

I am sick...I slept 15 hours yesterday/last night.  I think my fever has broken but I still am congested and basically feeling miserable.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards