Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

LTB - my husband loves you!!!! (SS post)

Or else he will when I start making him recipes out of my fabulous new cook book!

Thanks so much!!!! 

I would PIP but I'm at work.  However, LTB got me The Big Book of Easy Suppers. 

Re: LTB - my husband loves you!!!! (SS post)

• Options
    Sounds like something I need.  Haha  Good present. :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Yay!  I finally got the thing I ordered my person in the mail today so I can wrap it tonight and send it tomorrow :)
    ttc chart
    BFP 8/01/12, EDD 04/10/12, mm/c @ 6wks, discovered at 8wks, D&C 9/05/12
  • Options
    FYI - I'm totally bummed I was actually WORKING when this whole SS/Elfster thing happened...I want presents!!

Stacks - feel free to make something from your new awesome cookbook and send it to Mississippi. K. Thanks. ;-)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_ltb-husband-loves-ss-post?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:ba38bff2-cd0e-4efd-8a97-800fe2e0b4d9Post:7ac5f2d9-6f06-442e-8184-ca7f6288f60e">Re: LTB - my husband loves you!!!! (SS post)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have almost everything shipped to work since our apartment complex tends to forget they're holding on to packages for people. Let me know when you make something from it, I was reading the reviews and was half tempted to buy one for myself too. =)
    Posted by lovethebeach16[/QUOTE]

Any of the delivery trucks try bringing it to our house first.  But if we aren't home they leave a note on our door saying its in the office.  If its from the post office they leave a note in our mailbox.  I love that the office accepts our packages though because even though I work from hom and feel like I never leave here, the deliveries always come in the 20 minutes I run out.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards