North Carolina
Options

Invites-OUT!

I barely made it with my .44 stamps! The man weighed them and said they were like .08g under the limit or something. Phew! Time to stalk the mailbox now!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Invites-OUT!

• Options
    allie76allie76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh good!!! Happy mailbox stalking! I got my first response yesterday---so exciting!!
    TTC since Sept 2009 with PCOS. 3 failed Clomid cycles; 3 failed IUI's; 1 failed injectable + TI cycle. Surprise BFP on 1/22/12 while waiting to start IVF! EDD 9/30/12.
    Missed m/c discovered 2/20/12 (8w1d). D&C 2/23/12
    Photobucket [img]http://i54.tinypic.com/zsk41e.jpg[/img]

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YAYAYAYAY!!! I am sure that is such a relief. I am hoping that I will have mine out by Friday. I have said this for the past two weeks now, but its definite....if I have to stay up at night and finish them, they will be out by friday.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's AWESOME! Happy Stalking!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sweet!!! Me and FI put stamps on ours yesterday, they're just sitting on the kitchen table waiting to be mailed!! :)  Did you have yours hand cancelled?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!!! Now let the mail box stalking begin LOL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No, I just gave them to the guy. He was all smiley, haha. But mine aren't all fancy so I didn't really care if they were hand cancelled or not.
  • Options
    allie76allie76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't have them hand cancel mine either. I just wanted them out of my hands!
    TTC since Sept 2009 with PCOS. 3 failed Clomid cycles; 3 failed IUI's; 1 failed injectable + TI cycle. Surprise BFP on 1/22/12 while waiting to start IVF! EDD 9/30/12.
    Missed m/c discovered 2/20/12 (8w1d). D&C 2/23/12
    Photobucket [img]http://i54.tinypic.com/zsk41e.jpg[/img]

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I really want to just throw mine into the mail too and be done with them and NOT have to make a special trip to the post office, but mine are very formal and on the thicker side, so I'd hate for them to get all scraggly going through those machines.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I'd definitely take them and hand them to someone. It'll make you feel better!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards