North Carolina
Options

Charlotte/Kristin Vining

Has anyone used her for Photography?Her work is amazing!  Just wondering how expensive she is....or if anyone else has worked with her.  www.kristinvining.com

Re: Charlotte/Kristin Vining

• Options
    trinnyfacetrinnyface member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry - I only met with her to discuss her company as a wedding coordinator. She is very nice and does excellent work. However, I felt the coordination was very pricey. Not sure how the photography would be...sorry I can't be more helpful.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Random post from me--- but I don't know how much she is, but I know she is really good. That is actually who Cheyenne used as her wedding photographer. So there's a rec for ya. I would guess no less than 5000, likely for a minimum base of services.
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lurker here!  I interviewed her for photography and she was very pricey.  I believe the smallest package was $5,000 and went upwards of $9,000.  I think...I interviewed last year though so prices may have changed.Ultimately, I went with Cheyenne and couldn't be happier.  We take our engagement pics first week of Sept.Good luck!  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I met with her as well when we first got engaged.  I think her lowest package was b/t 3500 - 4000, but I could be wrong.  You could always call and ask her to send you pricing; her work is always amazing.
    image Ellie and Morgan
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards