Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

lalalalalLALALALA WEEEEEEEEE

Yes, this is me.  Bored.  I went to the apothecary today and got some glucosamine for my old lady joints, and then we walked around the sales at the mall, and then we went grocery shopping, watch two movies, annnnnnnd yeah.  So, what are the rest of you up to? 

Don't let the tumbleweeds blow around in hurr, tell me bout your day!  Lurkers, semi-lurkers wanna come out to play?

Re: lalalalalLALALALA WEEEEEEEEE

• Options
    ugh, had a bad day! in intense pain and my son will not quit whining. At least he went down for a nap now. But i'm on my second long island and i'm feeling a little better, watching pearl harbor.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    We went to an awesome diner that had really funky decor and good food. Then we met up with MIL and she finally bought us our mattress as our wedding gift. It wont be delivered until we move in 2 weeks, but we're still super excited. Most expensive piece of furniture that we own now. And, she suggested we finance it under our name and her pay it so we help our credit some. That was sweet of her. Other than that, not much. I think I'm going to update the memory card in my digital photo frame.
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Options
    I sat on HERE for a good few hours and joined some convos and otherwise "surfed" the web while nursing a mild hangover.

Then I got to work to finish painting the living room - spackle some things, prime the window we are going to paint.  But then I get bored with that because I've been renovating this house for MONTHS and just want to sit and do nothing for just one day, so now I'm back on here.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    LVB, was that Lyn's Cafe?  That place is crazy!  We love to go there for breakfast when we visit H's sister and hubs. 

Deb, long islands are way better than aspirin.

M&R, that's one of the reasons why I worry about buying a house that needs work-- I get bored eeeeaaaaasily with that kind of stuff.
  • Options
    Not gonna lie, that freaked me out. I forget that you have family here! Yes, that's where it was. We kind of have a goal to visit as many places from that show Diners, Drive Ins and Dives that we possibly can. This one was pretty top notch!
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_lalalalallalalala-weeeeeeeee?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:c2b01918-6ca1-484c-b04a-d543858bfa9ePost:53399f2d-be2b-4ec5-8c44-5525dc7fae66">Re: lalalalalLALALALA WEEEEEEEEE</a>:
    [QUOTE]Not gonna lie, that freaked me out. I forget that you have family here! Yes, that's where it was. We kind of have a goal to visit as many places from that show Diners, Drive Ins and Dives that we possibly can. This one was pretty top notch!
    Posted by louisvillebride21[/QUOTE]
    lol!  Was that your first time there?  Have I been there more often than a Louisville native?! *shocka!* I didn't know it was on that show actually.  The fam just loves to eat at fun and funky places with great food, so when you posted that, I thought, "Hm, either Lyn's or 21c" Glad I was right on the first shot!  By the way, I'm goin to be around there at some point between Thanksgiving and Christmas, so hopefully we can meet up-- maybe there!  Oh, I have to say though, if you go for breakfast, don't bother with the biscuits and gravy.  I was sooo disappointed.
  • Options

Just got to work.. It's been a super long week, so I'm planning on turning off the phone, and computer, and settling down to a nice dinner and a movie tonight with FI. It's time for a break. Lol.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_lalalalallalalala-weeeeeeeee?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:c2b01918-6ca1-484c-b04a-d543858bfa9ePost:f307e88a-6de2-4e65-9b1f-ed2be6dff4fd">Re: lalalalalLALALALA WEEEEEEEEE</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: lalalalalLALALALA WEEEEEEEEE : lol!  Was that your first time there?  Have I been there more often than a Louisville native?! *shocka!* I didn't know it was on that show actually.  The fam just loves to eat at fun and funky places with great food, so when you posted that, I thought, "Hm, either Lyn's or 21c" Glad I was right on the first shot!  By the way, I'm goin to be around there at some point between Thanksgiving and Christmas, so hopefully we can meet up-- maybe there!  Oh, I have to say though, if you go for breakfast, don't bother with the biscuits and gravy.  I was sooo disappointed.
    Posted by AmoroAgain[/QUOTE]
    It was my first time! Dave just doesnt think outside the box so he'd never gone and I've only lived here 3 months. We have been to 21c though. The museum there is so cool! Yeah, meeting up would be awesome!! Bad biscuits and gravy? I didn't know such a thing existed! That's one of my favorite things on earth!
  • Options
    husband has control of the computer now... watching a Charlie Wilson's war. later peeps
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_lalalalallalalala-weeeeeeeee?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:c2b01918-6ca1-484c-b04a-d543858bfa9ePost:c0c43173-52b6-498e-918b-c1100141f2e1">Re: lalalalalLALALALA WEEEEEEEEE</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: lalalalalLALALALA WEEEEEEEEE : It was my first time! Dave just doesnt think outside the box so he'd never gone and I've only lived here 3 months. We have been to 21c though. The museum there is so cool! Yeah, meeting up would be awesome!! <strong>Bad biscuits and gravy? I didn't know such a thing existed! That's one of my favorite things on earth!</strong>
    Posted by louisvillebride21[/QUOTE]
    IIIIIIIIKNOW!  My BIL and I were so excited to eat them and then... we weren't.  sad times, sad times. 

We've been to a really great Mexican place (that looks like a dirty dive bar) and a deeeelish Thai place too that looks like it's in a run down building. heh.

H is packing for his trip to Portland. Boo :(
  • Options
    I'd be interested to know what the Mexican place is. We alwas go to one with Margaritas the size of your head. (Why did I capatilize margaritas? I think it's cause of Fishy.)

Can't go with him?
  • Options
    I *think* it was El Mundo?  Hrm.  I can't remember exactly.  I just remember it was nearish the downtown, and we went over to a park on the river with a view of the bridge after.

No, tickets were almost $2000 and he's going for a work thing, sooo here I stay. :(
  • Options
    Hmm, don't know wher ethat one is. We got our pictures done down at the river area you're talking about :) That's also where our first date was. Are you on FB?
  • Options
    Si senora, I am. 

You can find El Mundo on google.  I just checked for mexican restuarants in Louisville, and then checked the map and then clicked on possible places, and then looked at the pictures. hahah! 

Have you done a riverboat ride? 
  • Options
    No, we haven't done one. We actually wanted our reception to be on one but it just didn't work out. We need to get on that this summer!

Well, my name is Julia, not sure who you're friends with on FB...Neither one of us want to put our last name out there lol
  • Options
    My bridal shower was today. It was pretty rad.
    On bed rest since Groundhog's Day and every day since has been exactly the same.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • Options
    Ha!  We looked into that too, but Louisville just ended up being too tough logistically for us. 

I may have already found you. :D
  • Options
    PandaBurrPandaBurr member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited August 2010
    Just got back from the dog park, where my chihuahua got picked on by a maltese. He then ran to a complete stranger thinking it was me, and begged to be picked up. It took him a while to realize that the lady wasn't me. Sometimes I wonder about him...

Oh, and I got told that I need to get a hobby by someone over on JE&P for correcting her about Diamond Nexus Labs stones not being diamonds. Undecided

And Teen Wolf is on. Michael J Fox is such a dreamboat.
  • Options
    I went to RPM after not working out for 2 weeks.  When I try to walk its pathetic.  Now I'm rewatching season 1 of Dexter and rekindling my love.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Hi ladies.  Today has been a pretty lazy day for me.  I slept in and then J and I went to buy some groceries.  I had a long conversation with my parents about some wedding stuff and I am excited that it appears like everything is finally coming together.  Yippeeeee!  Other than that, I have just been catching up on some TV shows that I have saved on my DV-R.  We are switching carriers at the end of the week, so I need to watch everything before I lose it.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    i'm back. damn baby would not stop crying... ugh it's been a bad day. So needed that long island.. thinking i need another
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Panda, but they AREN'T diamonds!  How weird that someone told you to get a hobby. lol
  • Options
    I'm not sure she got the point yet. It was headdeskingly painful to try and explain it to her.

And yes, it is a bit ironic considering my sig, haha.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards