Wedding Etiquette Forum

Oh Tuesday. You are so delightful!

Re: Oh Tuesday. You are so delightful!

• Keeping good thoughts in my head for you cfas.  MK, totally a ton a driving for you today, be safe.  Sounds like a productive day.

We ordered the MOH and groom's girls dresses last night.  I really like them.  Check!

• cfas, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for good luck for you (both for the work situation and your chicken roasting :)

It's supposed to be in the low 60s here today.  For crying out loud, it's January.  In DC.  Can we please have some winter?  I miss my scarves and peacoat.

MK, be safe with all your driving.  Hopefully your not coming or going during rush hour.

Happy Tuesday everyone.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Morning!  I have my first micro test today and I'm a little nervous.  I also get to see how my streak plate turned out.  I'm excited about that part.

Cfas, hang in there.  Fingers crossed that she decides to leave!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • I should be missing rush hour, thankfully. It's warm down here too. I'm ok with that.
  • Holy shiit I just checked my bank and our refund is there already.  SUH-WEET.

• Ha ha, Adamar, got any fun plans for it?

It's plenty cold up here, Grover, you can have our weather.

Ski, that dress is so pretty!  Where is it from?

Books read in 2012: 21/50

• We're saving most of it for now.  We are planning on using some of it for a fancy dinner for our anniversary.

• Bay, I'll take your weather, at least for a little while.

cfas, are you originally from somewhere down south?  I would melt in an overcoat in this weather, but I'm from PA originally.

And based on everyone's responses, I must be a weirdo for liking cold weather :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_oh-tuesday-delightful?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:c31d8d8f-349a-4368-bc99-0d7f83e86911Post:62cd91a4-3164-438d-becb-f7bcaaa97ad3">Re: Oh Tuesday. You are so delightful!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ha ha, Adamar, got any fun plans for it? It's plenty cold up here, Grover, you can have our weather. Ski, that dress is so pretty!  Where is it from?
    Posted by baystateapple[/QUOTE]

Grover, I am with you on the weather.  It is supposed to reach 50 degrees here today in Western NY.  Not good for playing in the snow!

Bay, it is from David's Bridal, it is out of the 2012 Vera Wang Bridesmaid collection.  We were going to get the black dress, but once I saw the girls in the grey (slate) color it was a no brainer.  Nice to have another item of the "gotta get it done" list.
  • Grover, I like cold weather better than hot as well, but I prefer the sort of late-fall weather where you can still go outside without freezing your fingers.

• Good Morning!

Beautiful dresses, Ski!

I went to bed last night at 7:30.  I'm fighting a horrible sore throat right now.  I'd really like to be at home, but I'm saving all my PTO for vacation in February and the wedding in September, so no, I'm here :(

I figure I'm not coughing and don't have a fever so I'm unlikely to infect my coworkers.  Plus, I don't really have to interact with anyone today.

FI's sick with some sort of stomach bug so I'm really hoping we don't end up swapping illnesses.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Bay, that kind of weather is definitely my favorite too.  But I actually like having to bundle up in the dead of winter, at least for a few days.  I think it's mostly because I love scarves and if it's not freezing or below, I tend to get too hot with them on.  Oh, and I know I'm late, but congrats on your modship :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_oh-tuesday-delightful?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:c31d8d8f-349a-4368-bc99-0d7f83e86911Post:dd8cdcd0-30bd-428c-856d-b62eb2186dd3">Re: Oh Tuesday. You are so delightful!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Grover, I like cold weather better than hot as well, but I prefer the sort of late-fall weather where you can still go outside without freezing your fingers.
    Posted by baystateapple[/QUOTE]
    That's my favorite weather!  Ya, even though it's unseasonably warm my hands do sitll get cold and that's no fun.<div>
    </div><div>That's funny cfas, totally something my fi would say.</div>
  • Morning, Peeners.

GL, Cfas, hope she leaves!
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches

• thanks on the dresses.  We are very happy with them.

sorry you are down and out froggie.  Better days are coming.  Where are you going in February?
  • Orlando from the 15th - 21st.  I'm pretty excited :)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Hahaha, Cfas, sounds like my H!

• I need a separate savings account that I can't see.  I want new shoes!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_oh-tuesday-delightful?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:c31d8d8f-349a-4368-bc99-0d7f83e86911Post:bdbe33b1-cc1d-459f-95f8-cd505a551c98">Re: Oh Tuesday. You are so delightful!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Man, I wish there was a pizza hut nearby, I could go for a personal pan pizza. Darn you Mr. Cfas for putting that in my head.
    Posted by Beaniebeach[/QUOTE]

<div>I've worked in two different buildings with a Pizza Hut Express in them (office buildings which makes it stranger).  Super dangerous!</div><div>
    </div><div>I'm extremely partial to their breadsticks.</div>
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Bleh H just reminded me we were going to use some of the refund to pay off his stupid loan.  Being an adult is boring.

• Roasting chicken is easy.  We did one on Sunday and then used the leftovers last night to make shredded chicken nachos.  There's so much you can do with leftovers that it makes it so worth it.  
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY LDY!
  • Oh I hear you, Adamar.  H has made a ton of money in the last few months working both jobs, and most of it has gone into savings.  We do use a little of it for play, but I'd say 90% has gone to savings. 

Happy Birthday, LDY!

• Happy Birthday LDY!!

I love Domino's new pizza, the garlic crust is so yummy.
  • ENOUGH FOOD TALK ASSHOLESS
  • I really need to memorize H's SSN.  It's hard to pretend to be him when I have to wait for him to text me the number.

• Happy Birthday LDY!

Ugh Tuesday. I would so much rather be sleeping right now. I am not sure what is wrong with me and neither is the doctor. Bleh I hate these cramps.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Morning guys.  I'm in a blah mood today. 

A friend of mine flipped her horse trailer in a snow squall yesterday and her horse died.  :(  Thankfully she was okay, but it's so sad and so scary.  I feel horrible for her and I'm having a hard time focusing today. 

I hope everyone else's day was better yesterday. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I was trying to get the payoff amount for his loan.  The girl on the phone got suspicious when she had to wait for the last 4 of his social.  I've also pretended to be him when I was talking to his insurance company about the money they were trying to get out of us (unsuccessfully, thankyouverymuch).  It took them a REALLY long time to realize it said "male" in their system. 

• No, no they are not. I am stuck on what to get FI for Valentines day. Maybe something for his guns? Idk
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards